Gran Turismo 4=best looking racer this generation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSman

Banned
Man...

I just play GT4 yesterday on my HDTV, the game look BEAUTIFUL!, just photo-realistic. I've play a lot of racers on other console, and none of them looking as good as GT4. Amazing what talented developers can do with the PS2 hardware

Just IMO off course

Racer or just driving game?
I would definitely give F-zero GX the title of best looking racer for consoles. There just didn't seem to be as much on screen when playing GT4.

nintenho said:
Racer or just driving game?
I would definitely give F-zero GX the title of best looking racer for consoles. There just didn't seem to be as much on screen when playing GT4.

I thought it to be a strange answer but then I noticed your name. :)

I must say, i just can't play GT games anymore, they bore me to death, but having played GT4 on my HDTV at 1080i, it looks gorgeous.

Well, there are a few - Xpand, TOCA3 etc... original Rallisport Challenge on the PC looked great too. But GT4 set an elusive standard that few PC racing games have come close to IMHO.

PSman said:
I just play GT4 yesterday on my HDTV, the game look BEAUTIFUL!, just photo-realistic. I've play a lot of racers on other console, and none of them looking as good as GT4.

A lot of people say Burnout is the most visceral; but Gran Turismo is the most believable. ;)

If "this gen" = what I'm playing right now, then PGR3 blows the doors off GT4's graphics.

If "this gen" = the old console that I recently replaced with it's successor, then I would say that GT4 and Forza are very comperable, each having advantages and disadvantages to their graphics. Neither one is a clear winner in graphics to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back