What this forum is about

Reverend

Banned
This is, for the moment, a test forum.

As Beyond3D tries to categorize forums to fit certain needs for public comments, it also tries to clearly underline the specificity of each individual forums so as to facilitate better participation and interests of its members.

This particular forum, in its current test form, is for discussions pertaining to the various 3D graphics companies practices which are separate from 3D graphics technologies and products.

We will see how this forum will work out and any comments for the need (or not) for this specific forum are welcomed.

Last edited by a moderator:
You could have more aptly named the forum "Insert flames here"
Lets hope level headedness prevails in the threads and posts.

Reverend said:
This particular forum, in its current test form, is for discussions pertaining to the various 3D graphics companies practices which are separate from 3D graphics technologies and products.

We will see how this forum will work out and any comments for the need (or not) for this specific forum are welcomed.
So if i want to talk about how the PR dept. of NV mislead us about fx i would do it in this forum? Rev, could you give us examples of current/past threads that should be here?

later,

So if i want to talk about how the PR dept. of NV mislead us about fx i would do it in this forum?
Essentially, yeah.

Rev, could you give us examples of current/past threads that should be here?
Um... do you see any threads in this particular forum? Those are examples.

Back