Blazing Angels demo out now!

wow the demo is FUNNY, it takes a little to complete the first stage when you learn the commands, this is a little boring, but the cat fights in the sky is FUUUUNNY :D

PS the 24 of this moth, will be available BattleField II Demo in markeplace, WOOOOW

Griffith said:
wow the demo is FUNNY, it takes a little to complete the first stage when you learn the commands, this is a little boring, but the cat fights in the sky is FUUUUNNY :D

PS the 24 of this moth, will be available BattleField II Demo in markeplace, WOOOOW

Funny how?

scooby_dooby said:
Funny how?

the gameplay is very funny, I just love to hunt the enemy and play with a lot of they, the graphics is 7.5 - 8 assuming graw as 10

the sea is well rendered, as the smoke and clouds, the terrein need some details, but there're msaa + hdr + motion blur, the feeling is here :D

Why cant we get more of a structured XBL release date system?

To this day I dont know when streetfighter 2 is out..it'll just pop up.

Plays and looks good.
I really liked Crimson Skies soo its a shame its not coming a new one, if not anyone heard something lately?

overclocked said:
Plays and looks good.
I really liked Crimson Skies soo its a shame its not coming a new one, if not anyone heard something lately?

Peter Moore talked a bit about it, he said the initial one did OK, but not enough to make a sequel on the 360 likely. They are thinking about it, but nothing more. :(

Tap In said:
that's great news
Not great game though.

This is another early 360 game that is completely underwhelming. Not only is vsynch disabled (means tearing), there were many instances when I played where the framerate either dipped heavily or outright crashed, including once when the camera looked straight up into the sky (!!!), and also during the strafing run on balloons on the ground. One would think the hardware ought to be able to easily handle the smoke and explosions thanks to its on-chip framebuffer, but unfortunately this game really did little better with that than most any PC setup would, giving a framerate that was undoubtedly down in the low teens - if that much even - for a few moments there.

Graphics is also only average I think. I won't complain about blurry textures, because that is always problematic with flight sim-type games, but buildings severely lack polygon detail making them look very fake, and trees in particular suffer from a lot of texture noise. It looks extremely distracting seeing a forest of crawling ants drift by under the plane, meh.

There's some bloom and shit, and there seems to be at least 2x AA, but really, visually this game's nothing at all to write home about. Totally boring! Seriously. Gears of war can't friggin come quick enough I say. Technically and artistically, this game SUCKS.

It wasn't anything that immediately hooked me while playing either, but then again, driving/flying games just aren't my 'thing'.

Guden Oden said:
there were many instances when I played where the framerate either dipped heavily or outright crashed, including once when the camera looked straight up into the sky (!!!),

Maybe you didn't get the memo....but it's a demo. No point in complaining about framerate until the final game is out.

Guden,

did you play through until London? The real battles are amazing compared to the training misions. The smoke and cloud effects look terrific IMO. I did not have the issues technically that you did but I can agree that it doesn't look as well developed as GRAW. It does however use motion blur and some good lighting through the clouds which immerse you.

I do like flying games and will probably pick this one up for the online fun.

Back