• Yes, I do

Votes: 56 83.6%
  • No, I don't

Votes: 11 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Natoma said:
I shave once a week.
I trim about as often as I get a haircut (every month or so). I've never shave completely in my life so my beard grows really slow. Looks cool though. Everybody assumes I'm in college.:D :cool:

I shave in front of the computer while checking news sites and drinking coffee in the morning. Then I use the mirror to make sure I havent missed anything. Electric shaver of course.

nintenho said:
I've never shave completely in my life so my beard grows really slow. Looks cool though. Everybody assumes I'm in college.:D :cool:
Must be fun to be 14 with hormone problems... ;)

Heh, seriously tho... How often you shave or how deep has no effect whatsoever on the speed of your beard growth. Hair is dead matter, it doesn't know if you cut it or not, or at what length you cut it at. Hence, you can't influence the rate at which it pushes out of your face - or at least not by shaving anyway. :)

Diamond.G said:
I actually don't know how some ppl can do it without a mirror... You'd think they would miss some spots.

Nah, I use my hands to feel if I missed any spots and then reshave those location. My expirience is that is method works better than using your optical method.

So yeah, I shave in the shower.

I have to shave my facial hair pretty much everyday for work, *sob*. I can get away with one day, maybe a friday, without shaving, but it's pretty evident. Unlike some who have soft beards, mine is razor sharp so is definitely an unpleasant experience. So ya, I shave after a shower in front of the mirror with a Mach 3 - electric razors don't work for me.

Body hair trimming is done with a cheap (but effective!) $30 clipper - I alternate between a bare blade and a #1 attachment. Finer trimming is done in the shower with a razor :)

RussSchultz said:
What about shaving in the shower with a hand mirror?
*Why* would you want to do that? with all the water splashes, it's not like you could actually see any thi... Ooh...
I can already feel lb's gaydar rays closing in...

No, the real question is, up or down? Or both?
(And that's the strokes you make not places on your body)

Back