KOTOR 3: 360 Exclusive?

"One of the most successful Star Wars games of all time is heading to the next generation courtesy of Obsidian. The third installment of the series will expand on the somewhat lackluster second title and once again be exclusive to Microsoft. We've heard that Bioware has had very little involvement with the third title, but Obsidian has been clearly instructed to take their time and pump out a game that rivals the original in quality.

We don't expect Knights III to make an appearance at E3 2006, but the holiday season should bring around news on the next generation title. Expect it to pick up many years after Knights II with an entirely new cast of characters and even more force powers. Shifting your character between light and dark will also have a much more significant impact on the game."
http://www.gamedaily.com/features/?id=922

I certainly was not expecting that, what with teh rumours of Obsidian as developer, and LucasArts as publisher, everyone had assumed it was cross-platform. If true, it should be another great exclusive RPG for the 360 lineup.

They probably decided theat because xbox is only platform which really sell KOTOR. Whathever, win-win situation for all involved.

Where does it say that? I only read Microsoft exclusive, which could mean that it will be on PC and X360, just like the first two really. What else is new? ;)

PeterT said:
Where does it say that? I only read Microsoft exclusive, which could mean that it will be on PC and X360, just like the first two really. What else is new? ;)

Uh...let's face it. PC doesn't matter. So it also releases on the pc...then what? Nobody cares.

PeterT said:

well...word on the street was ps3 was getting it too since it was no longer being developed by bioware or published by MS.

Back