Boeing 787 - Whites-only Aircraft.

Fäll ner pungen och landa för helvete. :rolleyes:

Guden is on his usual PC prowl, however I see at least one Asian fellow.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you check the other pictures, a couple have a chinese guy and one has a black crew member. Most of them don't features people at all.

You could argue that if whoever took the pictures has no preconceptions of race, it would not matter what the colour of the passengers were. He would see them all as equal, and thus the colour of their skin as irrelevant.

from the same set that the original picture came from:
787_Interiors_k63434-09.jpg

787_Interiors_k63434-07.jpg

787_Interiors_k63434-04.jpg

787_Interiors_k63434-01.jpg

I'd say some people need their iron-o-meters recalibrated. Reason I posted this in general and not politics and bickering forum? Well, take a guess...

Cool looking plane - no economy class at all! I'm lovin' that.

It's funny. I can sit next to some dork who flies 4x a year who will proclaim "If I were you and I had to go to Asia I'd make the company fly me FIRST class!, yuk yuk"

Fortunately they stop bothering you after you say that, as the owner, you think a $7k difference is absurd even for yourself. Makes for a nice quiet ride.

Guden Oden said:
I'd say some people need their iron-o-meters recalibrated. Reason I posted this in general and not politics and bickering forum? Well, take a guess...

Guden,
Basically, you're accusing him of lying. You cover it with irony and sarcasm, but the geist of it is, you're calling him a liar.

Lolol :D

Guden Oden said:
Don't believe me? Check out the picture.

Btw, I bet tourist class in this plane isn't going to look like this. :LOL:

Im thrilled by how your mind works. So if everybody on a plane is white, it makes it a "white-only" plane? I guees Cina is a "chinese-only" country following that logic. :LOL: :LOL:

Plain looks good.Not that I can afford flying anyway.

thekey said:
Im thrilled by how your mind works. So if everybody on a plane is white, it makes it a "white-only" plane? I guees Cina is a "chinese-only" country following that logic. :LOL: :LOL:

Plain looks good.Not that I can afford flying anyway.
I'm thrilled by your ability to read the whole 10 posts before replying.. oh wait...

Emirates is supposed to be super nice, yet i've never flown Emirates either...after seeing that, it's a shame...and are those slot machines?

And as far as that plane goes, reminds me of Soul Plane honestly:

Really nice front seating
Really crappy econo-class

all it's missing is the purple paint, hydrolics, and 84" chromed spinning rims

as far as Boeing's promotional photos go, I think they goofed, I'm not saying it's racist to percieve it as an all white plane, but they should not take pictures that are of all caucasians and throw in a single asian guy who looks about as menacing as a parakeet...I don't see why they would even do advertising photos like that though, I mean, even if it's the only people in that area they can get (like if they did free auditions to it for models or something) they should move areas for some pictures, instead of that type of advertising...

OR! use the color nuetral dummy images, which iirc Airbus released with CGI representations of the A380 before it launched, instead of doing what Boeing has done...

idk, stupid advertisers, huge plane, the environment takes another hit and social straiation is pronounced yet again into a classification system based on: your better if you can afford more expensive tickets...wth, why? the first class part isn't moving faster, it's connected to the same plane = if your on it, you get there, and shouldn't care unless the seat is just really uncomfortable for w/e the flight duration is

there's my, rather long, 2 cents

thekey said:
Your point? :rolleyes:
Read thread THEN post..seeing as the thread starter wasn't serious :rolleyes:
Guden Oden said:

you= smart

Btw Kill all the white people
Then we’ll be free :D
typo o negative mother fsker ;)

Most pictures like these were probably made with employees that were there that day. I have been involved in or watched directly a few different promotional things like this.

Those are not likely extras, just some of the people that work there getting to have some fun and make some pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hellbinder said:
Those are not likely extras, just some of the people that work there getting to have some fun and make some pictures.
Yeah. Sure. That's why there aren't any ugly people, or fat people in those pictures. Because Boeing, being a multi-billion dollar industry, would just round up some random employees for the PR images of their new state of the art ubar expensive airplane. Sure, that sounds reasonable! Because I guess, Boeing being so successful and all, doesn't hire fat, or ugly people.

Sheesh. ;)

Anyway, part of the irony of my original post is I really don't get WHY Boeing, in this day and age in particular, would release a PR image of the first class compartment filled with only white people (and alledgedly, one asian guy, though I sure can't find him). I suppose people looking for conspiracies and such might try to find some more or less plausible explanation, other than it simply being a goof from Boeing's side.

It's not just a matter of it being PC either mind you. Imagine that same picture filled with nothing but black men and women (and one smug-looking kid, and an asian guy). Would the image stand out more, or maybe LESS, than the way it looks now? A white person isn't some sort of generic image of a human being you know.

(Och Cosmokramer, om du inte gillar det här inlägget så kan du tammefan ta dig i brasan. :p)

Guden Oden said:
Anyway, part of the irony of my original post is I really don't get WHY Boeing, in this day and age in particular, would release a PR image of the first class compartment filled with only white people (and alledgedly, one asian guy, though I sure can't find him). )

Im sure this thread was a joke... :rolleyes:

All those people there are quite average looking. some of them are clearly a little plump, just not obese.

You go ahead and blieve what you want though.

Back