Dogs in the Workplace - good or bad?

mitsi.jpg

:D

I like dogs, but personally I don't think they belong in the workplace. Certainly not in an office anyways.

Fish are good 'tho.

JCLW said:
I like dogs, but personally I don't think they belong in the workplace. Certainly not in an office anyways.

Fish are good 'tho.

turtles, iguanas, birds, parrots, tarantulas, scorpions, etc........

shiningbluemoonlight said:
Maybe the company should rent another room for the dogs of their staff getting together and having fun.:D
MP3 player

I was actually thinking a fenced in yard out back with a couple picnic tables and rotaing poop duty :)

shiningbluemoonlight said:
Maybe the company should rent another room for the dogs of their staff getting together and having fun.:D
MP3 player
But, is it absolutely necessary to bring your dogs with you? This isn't like having a toddler in a daycare or something.

nintenho said:
But, is it absolutely necessary to bring your dogs with you? This isn't like having a toddler in a daycare or something.
...you keep saying that, though. Is it absolutely necessary to bring your mp3 player to work? Of course not, but does it improve employee morale by a metric fuck-ton? Of course! Unless, of course, someone there hates dogs, heh... you do have to ask your employees, to be sure.

Edit: the new b3d drinking game -- drink once every time poopy says "of course".... ;p

poopypoo said:
...you keep saying that, though. Is it absolutely necessary to bring your mp3 player to work? Of course not, but does it improve employee morale by a metric fuck-ton? Of course! Unless, of course, someone there hates dogs, heh... you do have to ask your employees, to be sure.

Edit: the new b3d drinking game -- drink once every time poopy says "of course".... ;p
Personally, I like dogs........but dogs are living things that take craps and whatnot......

Raise a dog,it's a kind of responsibility,dogs are sensitive animals,you couldn't leave him/her alone at home during your 8 working hours,in my opinion, if people who doesn't have enough time to take care of dogs,they'd better give up their intent to raise one at home.
PC Camera

I would have thought the fact you had a complaint is enough to answer your question. The post where you state what had happened - the two puppies, etc - sounds fine to me, no problem. Is it possible the person who complained is either allergic or frightened of dogs?

Seems a bit like a non-issue. Just dont bring dogs in, or if you have to, just dont tell anyone.

Back