Great quotes:

"; he stood on the brink of a vast obscurity, like a lonely figure by the shore of a sombre and hopeless ocean."

Reverend said:
BTW, the greatest quotes are often the most obvious facts and observations that had thus far been unsaid.
Naiveness measures cynicism. Cynicism measures laziness. Laziness measures naiveness. I am not a bad geek who is easily satisfied.

SugarCoat said:
i think i speak for most of us when i say, i have no clue what the hell you just said.

Ah, yes, divorce......., from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet.

Well you obviously do, seeing your last sentence here :)

Just thought of a couple:

"There are two types of people in the world. Those who own others through themselves and those who own themselves through others."

"There is no greater subliminal message than a person who believes they have nothing other than their stereotypes left. There isno greater superliminal message than a stereotypical person who believes they are right."

nintenho said:
Does it mean that if you are with people much younger than you, than you'll be pissed off?

It means that such relationship mostly give you headaches at some point in the age comparison I brought a few posts back. First-hand experience confirms that as well (I'm 31 and had a short relationship with a 19-year old last year - the combination is all but good in most normal cases, two totally different mindsets)

_xxx_ said:
It means that such relationship mostly give you headaches at some point in the age comparison I brought a few posts back. First-hand experience confirms that as well (I'm 31 and had a short relationship with a 19-year old last year - the combination is all but good in most normal cases, two totally different mindsets)
You should really explain that the next time you say that to somebody, it was rather...wierd
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

nintenho said:
"There are two types of people in the world. Those who own others through themselves and those who own themselves through others."
Actually, there are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who do not :)

Natoma said:
* Natoma points to his sig

How about one from his wife then?

"Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." --Eleanor Roosevelt

or maybe one from a cousin

"If you can't say something nice, then. . . come sit next to me." --Alice Roosevelt Longworth

[I can only do the serious gigs in short stretches, y'know]

Back