Brits - Most Boring, French - Most Rude, Americans - Most Ignorant

Boring - Rude - Ignorant

Have any of you ever been to South-Africa?

Customer service - Non Existant!!!!
Boring - Buy far the best in that cat - One national sport - SOCCER. Next best thing = Boxing.
Ignorant - By far the worst. Taking land away from the farmers like Robert Mugabe in Zimbabwe. Will probably cause their economy to go "Down unda Mate".

But still a beautiful country though!

:cry: :cry:

Full said:

Boring - Buy far the best in that cat - One national sport - SOCCER. Next best thing = Boxing.
Ignorant - By far the worst. Taking land away from the farmers like Robert Mugabe in Zimbabwe. Will probably cause their economy to go "Down unda Mate".

You must have been to a different SA than the one I went to. Customer service was the best in the world! Everywhere had heaps of staff, and they were fighting over getting to serve you. I wouldnt call it boring either, but thats all down to what you like. And last time I checked Mugabe had nothing whatsoever to do with South Africa. Zimbabwe is a different country.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mugabe

Full said:

Don't forget the bunch of VERY hot girls!

london-boy said:
Italians - Most Beautiful
Italian women are gorgeous until one day they suddenly turn into Italian mothers, who are just massive. There is no inbetween. Personally I blame all the pasta...

london-boy said:
Italians - Most Beautiful

:devilish:
Personally, I don't really like the exxagerated femininity of the average italian woman's bone structure since I can only stand to look at the type of woman who don't look like they would enjoy being enjoyed, if that makes any sense whatsoever. However, I have to admit that they definitely have the best butts in Europe, srsly!

Tch tch.
Brits aren't boring, but shy. Or too concerned about their own business...
Americans aren't ignorant, but careless (when outside USA, that is).
French aren't rude, but first impressions count a lot for them: if you speak a good French and you don't act like a jerk, they're going to like you, it doens't matter where you are from. Speak a horrid French and act like you own the place, and they're going to torment you in every possible way.
Italians aren't (all) beautiful, but we love the good side of life, probably that's what makes us so "enjoyable".

Diplo said:
Italian women are gorgeous until one day they suddenly turn into Italian mothers, who are just massive. There is no inbetween. Personally I blame all the pasta...
LOL. this exactly what italians say about english women, but usually we blame beer..:)
Well..after having lived in UK for a few months I can say the average english woman is maybe a bit fatter than the average italian woman (and taller as well..) but nonetheless you can find beatiful women in both countries..mmhh :devilish:

Hanners said:
I think we need to stick Rys in a cage and tour him around the world, to prove that Brits aren't boring at all. :p
:!: ..... :idea: ..... :LOL:

I'm touch(ed|ing myself because) you think of me in such a way, and it's all I can do to thank you for that than to agree to absolutely doing so.

Sort the cage and MuFu and I'm in, 108872%.

MuFu, do you snore?

Rys said:
Sort the cage and MuFu and I'm in, 108872%.

MuFu, do you snore?

Ok, here you go!

And don't worry, snoring will be what bothers you least with this momma... :LOL:

cagednc1.jpg

Back