Zelda Twilight Princess slips to November, and that's the soonest it will arrive?

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/02/13/twilight-princess-gone-til-november/
http://www.totalvideogames.com/news/Twilight_Princess_Slips_To_Novemb...

98724302_092af87c6d_o.jpg

sigh.....

as long as its better then wind waker. cant say i'll be too thrilled at the prospect of this becoming a revolution title since i bought a GC specifically for the Zelda series and little else. I think they owe it to owners to give this to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd just like to point out that I saw yesterday that Nickelodeon France has a valentine's day contest running and one of the prizes is Zelda:TP.

In other owrds if NCL decided to move Zelda to November, NOF is not aware of that yet.

Note that Nintendo of France knows nada most of the time, so it won't come as a surprise if this new release date is true.

Zelda TP is still coming out on Gamecube, I wouldn't worry about that TOO much.
otherwise Nintendo will have alot of explaining to do.

Cool. This will just give Revolution buyers one more game to play at launch, while keeping the last remaiing GC owners happy as well. I don't see a big problem with this, except for the delay. Great games aren't fruit, they don't go bad if you don't consume them right away.

Nintendo said ZTP would take advantage of the Revmote controller when played on Revolution so this makes perfect sense actually.

Revolution launch title. GCN is dead, makes sense for Nintendo, a kick in the nuts for devout-GC fans.

Vysez said:
I'd just like to point out that I saw yesterday that Nickelodeon France has a valentine's day contest running and one of the prizes is Zelda:TP.
Well even if it wasn't delayed it would be a prize given several months late, so a delay won't make any sort of meaningful difference.

If they release it close to the Revolution launch, I don't see the point in releasing it on the NGC and not the Revolution instead.
One more launch title, and a Zelda at that, will certainly help, and most people (if not all) owning a NGC I know, will buy a Revolution anyway...

Huh? ZTP is a GC game, but since Revolution can also play GC games since it's BC Nintendo wanted to add DPD support when played on a Revolution.

Assuming Revolution is even reasonably powerful (and no, not "Xbox 360 at 480p," I basically mean a DX9-like feature set), it would be silly to release this as a Revo-only title unless they're reworking the assets and the graphics engine. Otherwise, it'll win the award for worst-looking Revo launch title instead of best-looking Gamecube game. Adding in Revo controls makes sense, not releasing it on the Gamecube doesn't.

I think that this is good, for we as we will play also on Rev using its features and for them as many peolpe how dont belive in Rev probably will want to try itusing one of the bigest names in games.

Back