Top 10 ways to annoy the Sailor Senshi

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
http://shingetsu-pgsm.net/portal_postview.php?fid=3&pid=1664209

Freaking hilarious.

I like this guys' list: :LOL:

top ten ways to annoy Usagi/Sailormoon:
10. take a cookie, attach it to a string, and when she goes to pick it up, pull it away
9. pretend to kidnap Shingo, like they did in Another Story, video tape her reaction and show it to him
8. send her and the rest of the senshi on an all expence paid vacation to Disneyland, and when their gone, destroy Tokyo
7. or just attack someplace really far away from Tokyo
6. when collecting energy, do it in really small amounts from a large population of,say, grass. They should have more energy anyway, and she wouldn't be likily to notice... until it's too late
5. or, if you like doing it the all at once old fashoned way, but to fish underwater. Even if it doesn't annoy her, it would at least make a really great episode.
4. attack her while she is transforming
3. attack her while she is doing her introduction
2. dye her princess dress black
1. create a semi-realistic stuffed Mamoru, convinced her you brainwashed him, and when she tries to heal him, pretend she killed him.

Also this one too:

Best ways to annoy Sailor Galaxia (anime version).

10. When she summons her Sword of Sealing, say "That's not a knife..."
9. Ask her about how she fits all of her hair into that tiny helmet.
8. When she fires her bracelet shots, say "Ooooh sparkly!"
7. Quote Homestar Runner at her incessantly. (QUICK WAY TO DIE)
6. Hide her boots.
5. When she says "the galaxy belongs to me", say "Well, I think Lex Luthor disagrees."
4. After she takes your Star Seed and makes you wear golden bracelets, say "Wear these shiny bracelets of gold and you will do as you are told."
3. Ask her if she's an albino since she has red eyes.
2. Ask her "So, where is Planet Galaxia anyway?"
1. After Eternal Sailor Moon saves her and she's floating naked, say "You're fat."

Funny as hell. :LOL:

Kruno said:
Given the responsibility Usagi faced before becoming Neo Queen Serenity, as well as given your age and schooling I would think that the best bet of her cracking it and turning evil would be there and then.

Of course she didn't, also given that she is more powerful than Chaos + Galaxia put together I doubt that she could ever be corrupted given the power of her star seed + pure heart crystal.
In the anime/manga NQS is comparable to Christ in her ability to only do good.
Suggesting that NQS could turn evil is about as imaginary as it is occuring to Christ.

YES.

Thing is, i think it's my fault you got into Sailor Moon... Oh well...

When you think about it Usako has learned to deal with immense responsibilities when she was a teenager. She had to deal with immense amount of pain in her life.
Thinking that she would crack in her adulthood is utter tripe.

She'd have learned to make necessary sacrifices and she would have learned to deal with responsibility.

I've watched the Sailor Moon series discluding "Super S". I stayed up over a few days watching every episode from 8:30pm until 7am.
I'm going to rewatch it this week.

Again, beautiful show. But maybe you're taking it too seriously...?

Have u seen it till the end? I think the last season was Sailor Stars, after Super S.

K.I.L.E.R said:
No but I want to. :cry:

I wonder if Dave B is interested in SM?
I think he would be.

Not sure why he wouldn't. SM is like a way of life. Everyone should embrace it. I mean it's just... logical.

I truly loved the anime, some really great moments there. Though Super S was pretty bad, the last season, Stars, was absolutely fantastic (yes, I just said 'fantastic').

Well, thanks to you, Kylie, i watched all of Sailor Stars beginning to end again and my god i love this series. It's just amazing, funny, dramatic, epic, camp as tits, just perfect! Now in the process of obtaining all the rest, except the first season which i watched lots of times.
I went through the whole thing already years ago, but it's so refreshing to do it all again...

Back