Anyone watching Fox's "24"?

BlueTsunami

I laugh at you! HA HA HA!
Veteran
God...such a great show. Jack Bauer is becoming the new Chuck Norris.

Nerve Gas, Moles, Russians, Chinese, CTU, A rogue former CTU agent and a bumbling President = Hottness

I guess its to late to jump in now (if you've missed this seasons earlier shows). Truely a show that snowballs as you watch eatch season.

WATCH 24!!!

Yup.

And if there are any Firefly/24 fans, recognize the guy with the gas? ;)

And the top-top bad guy, is ole Nick Knight from Forever Knight.

Chuck Norris........ hahahaha. God, all those stupid Chuck Norris jokes....... oops.

I havent watched 24, but my dad called today and was talking about them, he watches them when he gets home from work. I might check it out, we'll see.

wat
ched 1/2 of one season, and while intially interesting, it is just too much. They should have stopped after season 2.

In the next seasion a deadly mosquito cloud is to be released by the ayatollahs from Iran, and jack will kill them all one by one :mrgreen:

Druga Runda said:
In the next seasion a deadly mosquito cloud is to be released by the ayatollahs from Iran, and jack will kill them all one by one :mrgreen:

Except one of the mosquitos is actually a plague carrying flea, and Jack must find it and kill it before it releases its deadly payload on the president's cat.

geo said:
Except one of the mosquitos is actually a plague carrying flea, and Jack must find it and kill it before it releases its deadly payload on the president's cat.
and in the process of things, he accidently kills... not a african dude, not a spanish girl, not a brazilian gay, but a Russian (or chinese/japanese/Alqaeda) citizen!!! and its hell from that moment foward for poor jack

but give it a break ppl, at least his daughter is OUT! she was always in the way (and for naked pics of her, i got the internet)

I really want Jacks daughter to come back (actress Elisha Cuthbert). She makes me giggly...
f_cool.gif

Someone mentioned to me that they'd heard she was scheduled to do a few episodes this year. I hope they go back to the old hair style tho --didn't particularly like last years.

just watching it today aaaaannnd.... the terrorists should know, first thing you do is kill Jack than move on with the operation. That should be taught in Afghanistan 101 terrorist course :) The morons always leave him alive that one extra minute... losers :p

Don't forget there's always someone in a position of power who has a dependant/relationship with someone who has psychological/social/drug/autism/emo issues that anchors down the character. It's like the writers are trying to make us feel bad for the characters we should hate.

So far Season 5 tastes like Season 2 with a couple slices of season 3 with a dash of season 4.

Ugh! I've had such a long, tiring day at work! Sooooo many reports, companies to call, emails to send, financial directors to argue with!

My eyelids haven't felt this heavy since the last time I tried to watch an episode of 24... ;)

Heard great things about 24, but the whole fighting terrorists thing kind of gets old, for a middle-eastern anyways.

nintenho said:
Heard great things about 24, but the whole fighting terrorists thing kind of gets old, for a middle-eastern anyways.

Chechens this year, it appears.

nintenho said:
Aren't Chechen terrorists muslims though?:cry:

Are they? And is it all that relevant to what they are fighting for? I rather thought that nationalism/separatism was the real thing there.

geo said:
Are they? And is it all that relevant to what they are fighting for? I rather thought that nationalism/separatism was the real thing there.
.....well your the one with 4400 posts!!!:???:

Back