Oh yeah, I quit smoking pot for a while...

Digi, when my good frend quit he lost quite a bit of weight as well. You know that pot messes with your appetite, but your results may vary ;)

Anyway when another good friend quit he got really pissy, had anger management issues etc so hopefully you can avoid that. Basically he had begun to rely on pot to provide the calming influence in his life when his brain was perfectly capable of doing it.

Anyway it will be very good for you if you can keep off it, you will have more cash, you will have more clarity of thought, you will be healthier etc etc...

I hope it works well for you, but another of my friends who is only like 26 has already started and stopped smoking pot and cigs more times than I can remember, and it just breeds more stress in him.

MuFu said:
WTF? Next thing you know, LB will give up being gay.

Well as you all know, i've given up my life of casual sex and general debauchery, and now i'm all loved up and happiest i've been...

And if i can give up my way of life, anyone can... not that my way of life changed much, i still get to do everything i want, just with the same guy all the time :p

Joe DeFuria said:
Can we make it through one god damn thread without a "Corpse Letcure" on the "fraud of religion"

Sheesh....

keep it off the table, along with your non libertarian views, then you won't hear it.

can we make it through 1 thread without joe defuria pretending he gets to edit the content of threads provided by other posters? you're so like a chick. start arguing about how everyone is making their arguments, rather than the point.

police yourself joe....typical xtian problem.

Cartoon Corpse said:
keep it off the table, along with your non libertarian views, then you won't hear it.

Oddly, I don't recall anyone in this thread raising any "non-libertarian views" you so self-righteously frown upon. So why did we hear it again for the 1000th time?

can we make it through 1 thread without joe defuria pretending he gets to edit the content of threads provided by other posters?

Keep your crap off the table, along with your libertarian views, then you won't hear it, chick.

:rolleyes:

Joe DeFuria said:
Oddly, I don't recall anyone in this thread raising any "non-libertarian views" you so self-righteously frown upon. So why did we hear it again for the 1000th time?

Keep your crap off the table, along with your libertarian views, then you won't hear it, chick.

:rolleyes:

perhaps, now, even you, you can see the futility of your initial post which started this. you waste alot of time and nrg like most xtians. don't waste mine continuing it.

*certain he still doesn't get it *

Perhaps now, even you, can see the self-righteous droning in your first post that started this. But then, like most libertarians, you probably won't.

*certain he still doesn't*

Joe DeFuria said:
Perhaps now, even you, can see the self-righteous droning in your first post that started this. But then, like most libertarians, you probably won't.

Libertarians have to speak out against tyranny. it's the only hope of change. to get sheeple up to speed. wean them off the pablum (fraud) the xtians spew forth.

no way it's futile, at the very least, we find each other, and know we're not alone amongst the slavoring hordes.

Druga Runda said:
about futility of stopping smoking anything... once you pop you can't stop :mrgreen:

/ me looks at my nice bottle of percoset (I'm being 100% honest here) that I just picked up from the pharmacy...

Joe DeFuria said:

Which is another reason I wonder why your sig is not more expansive, some that have only one mode of discourse do not need to be heard, for the content of their post is known without bothering to read it. It is talking points taken too far.

John Reynolds said:
What's the percoset for, Joe, if you don't mind me asking?

Well, I had an accident 5 years ago, and have just been taking it ever since...

:)

No, seriously, in the time between my previous post and the one before it, I went to the oral surgeon to have a tooth extracted. (Long story short, that tooth had a crown which came off a while ago and the tooth itself is now damaged beyond repair...)

For "discomfort" I've been prescribed Lodine, which is like a stronger Ibuprofen...and in case that's not enough, I can pop a perc every so often.

Right now, the novacaine is still in effect, and the peak discomfort time is supposedly 36-48 hours after the extraction, so we'll see.

ooo... tooth... auch! I was once given tramadol for them .. which is probably a similar level "effective painkiller" prescribed in UK. Well I can say it really works ;) + good luck with this... I have a tooth in similar condition (again) and I hope I will get to the dentist on time :???: which should happen over next few weeks

i insist on narcotics for pain. otherwise, exit doc stage right.

yet due to retards i can't keep any on hand for emergencies (eg i seperated by lower 3 ribs both side from sternum playing volleyball)...apparently i needed 11 xrays and a poke or 2 to determine i was indeed in pain...(took me 30 minutes to get out of bed that morning).

not to mention the fact, i can't stand taking them recreationally (nausea) (i tried some leftovers once).

Back