JP PS3 titles listing

Both THE EYE OF JUDGMENT and Gran Turismo Series are Undecided genre in that page, it also says that title names are temporary for all PS3 games.

Nice. Sony's first-party is really great these days, I'm very interested in Angel Rings.

Hopefully this is an indication of news soon.

seismologist said:
Everybody's Golf 5 might cause me to import a PS3 :D
yeah, Hot Shots golf has never been a amazing game graphically, but gameplay wise its a very addictive game. I would love to see how it changes graphically on the ps3.

Nicked said:
Nice. Sony's first-party is really great these days, I'm very interested in Angel Rings.

I have high hopes for the launch line up too. There are some interesting titles on the radar.

Can't wait for some actual goods though...

Yeah its quickly becoming apparent that Sony has the best in-house talent of any hardware producer out there. With teams such as the Gran Turismo team, Team Ico, Naughty Dog, Incognito and Insomniac the Sony first parties alone could sell tens of millions of systems with their inside software. Is there a website of any kind of Monster Carnival and Angel Rings yet?

rabidrabbit said:
Is this listing somehow indicative of what we might see in the February event, playable perhaps?

As long as people keep mentioning "February Event", I'm going to keep saying, "what February event?"

Joe DeFuria said:
As long as people keep mentioning "February Event", I'm going to keep saying, "what February event?"

Playstation(3) Festival. Playable games, launch details. A megaton gaming event that will melt the internet. :)

Bad_Boy said:
yeah, Hot Shots golf has never been a amazing game graphically, but gameplay wise its a very addictive game. I would love to see how it changes graphically on the ps3.

Actually I find HSG to be pretty amazing graphically. Expecially the last one. Sure it's not photorealistic, but it's pretty solid for a manga-style game.

Back