Recommended store in Toronto

mito

beyond noob
Veteran
I intend to purchase a new system here in Toronto.
Could you recommend a good and trustworthy one?

Thanks...

www.pccanada.com

Great service and prices! Bought a system from them and they were helpful through the faultly RAM and PSU that I got. That was the worst build in my life, lol. Not their fault though, just chance.

heh, I work for one of those sketchy places. Thankfully not in the actual computer store, but as a partner store that does computer training. Honestly, I would never buy anything from my store, lol. It's also scary when you find out how borderline illegal their practices are. Many of their distributors smuggle their product across the border or label them as gifts, then they sell it out of basements and only accept cash. Who knows if they are stolen to begin with. In fact, they recently got a shipment of real Alienware cases, not copies! I don't know how those couldn't be stolen goods. Also, I know one store in Markham that has the backing of a billionaire Chinese nationalist who uses that money to undercut ALL their products in order bankrupt everyone else. Then of course there is the rampant software piracy. In fact, I seriously doubt that the store I work at sells any more then 10% legal software. I know I sure don't use any in my training store, and I abhor that, but I need the job, so what can you do?

Funny thing though, you could probably dominate this business if you were to call your competitors on their practices and thus eliminate them through the legal system. Problem is, no one here has any balls to do so. I know that the store I work at has had their name, customers and suppliers ripped off by at least 3 other stores. Yet somehow, the owners here think it would be just as underhanded as these bastards if they were to actually defend themselves. It's fucking retarded if you ask me. If I was in their shoes, I would makes those con-men wish they were never born. I would sue them into the ground, then take their building, market and customers.

Back