New Full Auto Screens

I hated the demo.I generally don't like this new breed of chaotic semi-racers that focus on destruction so much and i've really disliked the direction the burnout franchise has taken since part 3.

Full Auto also has mediocre graphics that makes it even worse,IMO.

The only game that has done the "car fighting" right is the twisted metal series,esp. twisted metal:black.That game had great dark atmosphere ,great visuals and solid gameplay something that Full auto(or the burnout games) seem to be missing.

i had some fun with the demo, talk about complete mayhem.

there's something pretty cool about combining burnout, with twisted metal and then giving you the abilitiy to rewind time.

the physics are wierd though, your car is basically a tank that plows through everything,

The demo makes this game seem like an entertaining but shallow game. You don't even have to use the brakes once. Maybe there is some strategy to it but I don't see it. You don't feel compelled to learn and master it because there isn't much to learn or master. I suppose it could be a lot of fun online, though.

Also there is an UGLY texture pop right at the beginning of the race in the foreground. It makes me wince every time. Anybody else notice this?

Back