New Battlestar Galactica tonight?

Great episode to kick off the second half. Michelle Forbes is a good actress. Also very hot, which helps me accept her being an asshole.

I mean, I thought Tigh was a jerk (also probably my favorite character) but Cain is just cutthroat.

Oh, man, loved it! BSG is most definitely the best show on TV :)

But this was an especially good episode.

The Cliffhanger was pretty awesome. Cain is a devious bitch ain't she. But Adama could play the same game too.

The preview for next week looked awesome, but so many video bytes, the space battle is going to be awesome!

Same here.

Regarding some franchises that show previews I feel as if the networks involved think the general viewing public consists mainly of morons.

They go way beyond being teasers, they verge on being synopses.

I doubt the sci fi channel is all that bad in that regard but I'm not taking any chances. :)

BTW, for those of us in the UK, Sky One is starting to show the new series. BSG and SG1 start on Tuesday, and Atlantis on Wednesday. Atlantis and SG1 will be a few days behind the US screenings, with BSG about ten episodes behind. The next six Atlantis episodes have already been released to the net in HD, so you'll be about half-a-dozen ahead of Sky and the US by next Wednesday if you've seen those.

Blade said:
Great episode to kick off the second half. Michelle Forbes is a good actress. Also very hot, which helps me accept her being an asshole.

Far better in the BSG uniform than the Trek one with the prosthesis.

Indeed, I hope you'll start a new thread for that episode.

It could get confusing if this thread starts getting used and then another, newer, one gets started.

Though, I guess, there might be advantages to letting this one become the mother of all threads, lol.

Edit: If you start a new one might you consider putting the season and episode number in the title?

Back