Street Fighter 2 Is Coming To XBL Arcade In March

Hardknock

Veteran
Peter Just said it in his speech! :mrgreen:

Hopefully it has online gameplay! XBL is awesome guys! Surely everyone can recognize this. :)

i want more capcom games!!

imagine all the capcom and neo geo blockbuster titles on xbl! Da-aamn

hey69 said:
i want more capcom games!!

imagine all the capcom and neo geo blockbuster titles on xbl! Da-aamn

Hell yes! I want the D&D arcade game with 4-player mode over XBL (or locally). . . better yet, X-Men with 6-player mode.

This Live Arcade experiment has so many possibilities.

does anyone knows what other games are in that "20 games that are going to be out on xbl arcade before march list" other than street figher 2?

Shark Sandwich said:
better yet, X-Men with 6-player mode.

Aww man, my life would be complete with an online co-op version of this game. I spent so much money on this game as a kid. Great game. I wonder why it was never ported to a console before?

<nu>faust said:
does anyone knows what other games are in that "20 games that are going to be out on xbl arcade before march list" other than street figher 2?

One that was mentioned was "texas Hold 'em" which, if done right, could really be huge in NA. Not sure about the rest of the world but poker is having a huge renaissance in NA right now.

expletive said:
One that was mentioned was "texas Hold 'em" which, if done right, could really be huge in NA. Not sure about the rest of the world but poker is having a huge renaissance in NA right now.
yeah, you are right on: any given weekend i have at least 2-3 channels having some kind of poker tournament show on my cable tv, there are hundreds of thousand of people playing online hold-em online at any given moment...etc but my question is how well such a move would go with the parents?(and kids with access to their parents' credit cards) 360 is still a gaming system at the end not a pc.

<nu>faust said:
but my question is how well such a move would go with the parents?(and kids with access to their parents' credit cards) 360 is still a gaming system at the end not a pc.
They could make it for sale as a stand-alone game or give you a redeemable card to let you buy it via Xbox Live. Kinda like the Marketplace points card but only for a specific title. I think that would be a great idea for MS to do.

Back