Awesome new restaurant in Toronto

That's walking distance from ATI corporate headquarters. You should solicit the folks at ATI who browse the board. :D

Looks good, I may have to whip over there one day.

They get negative marks from me for having music on their website 'tho.

Toasty said:
That's walking distance from ATI corporate headquarters. You should solicit the folks at ATI who browse the board. :D

yes, I can see the beautiful ATI logo from their building!

I lived in brazil for about 10 years, and wouldnt mind giving the restaurant a try. Looking at their site, however, shows that it is not vegetarian friendly. What other places do you recommend in toronto/ottowa? Unfortunatly it looks like i will have to be going to toronto (or ottawa) for immigration research.

epic

epicstruggle said:
I lived in brazil for about 10 years, and wouldnt mind giving the restaurant a try. Looking at their site, however, shows that it is not vegetarian friendly. What other places do you recommend in toronto/ottowa? Unfortunatly it looks like i will have to be going to toronto (or ottawa) for immigration research.

epic

Well, we do have a nice salad bar. If you book a reservation then we can provide a special veggie meal prepared by our amazing brazilian chef. Give us a call.

Maybe next time I'm in TO I'll try it. I'm in Ottawa, so I'm 4 hours away. I only get to Toronto every few years.
________
Honda S600

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to be a jerk, but doesn't this get to be spam at some point? Mentioning it the first time was fine with me. I mean, someone else chiming in with a "been there; yum!" or something would be okay too. . .

Spam for sure.
But since it's within walking distance from where I live I might just as well visit it. I haven't been to any other Brazilian resturant so this may be a decent opportunity.

Humus said:
Spam for sure.
But since it's within walking distance from where I live I might just as well visit it. I haven't been to any other Brazilian resturant so this may be a decent opportunity.

ask for bbq'd pineapple with brown sugar and cinammon, that's a must.

also, i just purchased an x1800xt, so you ati guys might as well book a reservation over there! ;)

Back