Passion of the christ remix

Karma Police said:
I meant the whole Christmas season thing. ;)
Christmas was a pagal celebration of fertility like easter...
Dirty christians...
Besides that movie is pure shit.
OMG MOVIE SHOWING A MAN CLAIMING TO BE GOD'S SON GETS BEATEN AND KILLED... THE HUMANITY!
LETS ALL FEEL SORRY FOR HIM AND PRAISE MEL GIBSON FOR SHOWING US WHAT IT WAS LIKE.

Btw saddam is featured in brooks new film, Apocalypto
hayguyz.jpg

I thought i was a chop untill I saw this http://www.apple.com/trailers/touchstone/apocalypto/
Play in slow motion at the 1:44 mark or you might miss it.
quicktime alt ftw- so you can slow it down in media player classic.

Last edited by a moderator:
radeonic2 said:
LETS ALL FEEL SORRY FOR HIM AND PRAISE MEL BROOKS FOR SHOWING US WHAT IT WAS LIKE.

Yeah, Mel Brooks ! And can we feel sorry for your poor attempt at satirical humor? Perhaps your showing us, really helping us empathize, what it would be like to not be intelligent?

It's amazing that I and most people take it on faith and our own conviction that we are all equals, that race and sexual preference are irrelevent. We respect people's opinions, predispositions and beliefs in these matters. Yet, as soon as it's about religion: more specifically Christianity, assholes like yourself feel that you have the ability to be a prick and degrade it in ways that I would never even think of treating people who hold differing ideologies of the above issues. This isn't to say I won't insult you for being blatently stupid, but it was your choice to start something you don't know much about.

BTW, Mel Brooks says hi dumbass:
12m.jpg

Karma Police said:
Wow......well, now I know why you like the remix so much.
For religious types it should be funny but wrong.
Mel gibson :LOL: is a douche though and though.

Vince said:
Yeah, Mel Brooks ! And can we feel sorry for your poor attempt at satirical humor? Perhaps your showing us, really helping us empathize, what it would be like to not be intelligent?

It's amazing that I and most people take it on faith and our own conviction that we are all equals, that race and sexual preference are irrelevent. We respect people's opinions, predispositions and beliefs in these matters. Yet, as soon as it's about religion: more specifically Christianity, assholes like yourself feel that you have the ability to be a prick and degrade it in ways that I would never even think of treating people who hold differing ideologies of the above issues. This isn't to say I won't insult you for being blatently stupid, but it was your choice to start something you don't know much about.

BTW, Mel Brooks says hi dumbass:
12m.jpg
You can think whatever you want about me, I don't care.
I don't want to be liked by someone who so easily offends, regardless of their religion.
For every "good" Christan there's a 100 more that push their religion on everyone else and that's all I'll say about that.
If you wish to continue a religious discussion please make a thread in the religion forum http://www.beyond3d.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27 and I would quite happily join the discussion, but otherwise please be quiet and just watch the video and say if you like it or not thank you very much.
And for your information Christians do care very much about your sexual preference because it's not "gods" way.
You might want learn how to link to pictures on imdb.. they kinda out smarted you.
Sorry if I offend you by poking fun at religion.
If I wanted to start a serious religious discussion I would not have made it in this forum.
If you have a problem with me making fun your religion, please PM me k?
It's too bad you disabled rep or I would have given you some green :D

radeonic2 said:
But otherwise please be quiet and just watch the video and say if you like it or not thank you very much.

Ergo my post. It's offensive trash that doesn't deserve to be propogated and just reflects on the lack of class of the person posting it. Just because you have the ability to post whatever you like or say whatever you like doesn't mean you allways should; but that fact appears to be lost on you.

Would you post a video of the KKK hanging a blackman? Nazi's killing gypsies? A video of Matthew Shepard's death? Hell, lets keep it with the movie theme and post a comedy take-off of Schindler's List. Or is that form of human torture not funny to you like it is appearently when you whip and murder a Jew to shitty sound effects.

And yes, I will think what I want about you. Ohh, and it's Mel Gibson jackass.

Vince said:
Ergo my post. It's offensive trash that doesn't deserve to be propogated and just reflects on the lack of class of the person posting it. Just because you have the ability to post whatever you like or say whatever you like doesn't mean you allways should; but that fact appears to be lost on you.
Let go of your religious views and it's funny, I promise.
You may feel bad about thinking it's funny, but come on.
It's just a movie with sound fx added.
I wish I could have done it:LOL:
Would you post a video of the KKK hanging a blackman? Nazi's killing gypsies? A video of Matthew Shepard's death? Hell, lets keep it with the movie theme and post a comedy take-off of Schindler's List. Or is that form of human torture not funny to you like it is appearently when you whip and murder a Jew to shitty sound effects
That's different, jesus wasn't a real person j/k
It's just a damn movie, not that actual beating of your savior,I'm not the one who shot the movie ya know.
Besides It's largly mythological in nature so what's the problem?

er oops :LOL:
I recently have been watching mel brooks movies..

radeonic2 said:
Let go of your religious views and it's funny, I promise.
You may feel bad about thinking it's funny, but come on.
It's just a movie with sound fx added.
I wish I could have done it:LOL:

It's funny huh? You wish you could have done it?

Here's your chance: Schindler's list and Philadelphia.

Vince said:
It's funny huh? You wish you could have done it?

Here's your chance: Schindler's list and Philadelphia.
Those are true stories, passion of the christ is not.
Until proven it's just something religious people believe in, and that's fine.
Mods- please move this post to the religion forum.

radeonic2 said:

Bulltshit, name me a serious historian who disputes Jesus of Nazareth as a historical figure.

radeonic2 said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_of_Nazareth
Many noted critical historians, such as Shaye Cohen, John Dominic Crossan, Paula Fredriksen, John Meiers, E.P. Sanders, and Geza Vermes argue that Jesus lived from about 8-4 BC/BCE to 29-36 AD/CE. The main sources regarding his life and teachings are the four canonical Gospels from the New Testament, which took written form some decades after his death. They depict him – among many other things – as a Jewish Galilean preacher and healer who was at odds with the Jewish religious authorities , and who was crucified outside of Jerusalem during the rule of the Roman procurator Pontius Pilate. After his death numerous followers spread his teachings, and within a few decades Christianity emerged as a religion distinct from Judaism.

R2, the point Vince is trying to make is that while you may perceive it to be OK from a politically correct perspective to mock Christ's life (whereas mocking the suffering of others isn't kosher), it's really not much different than making fun of, say, whatever pain Martin Luther King Jr. might've felt from the gunshot wound before dying.

Vince said:
Bulltshit, name me a serious historian who disputes Jesus of Nazareth as a historical figure.
I'm saying he's not a prophet, so mel gibson's film is just about a regular man's suffering.
Therefore gibson's film isn't true because it depicts as christians do.. the son of god.

Mocking christ is completely different from mocking Martin Luther King Jr.
There are no exaggerated stories of him healing people or turning water to wine and other jesusy type stuff., he was just a great man.
If you don't believe that King Jr did great things. then you are a moron, if you don't believe that christ was the son of god then that's your belief and it's actually far more scientific :D

radeonic2, you are out of line. Your excuses are not right. Just because you don't believe what Christians believe, does not give you are right to make fun of their religion or cut them down. What happened to tolerance, which is preached so loudly in this day and age.

Many people who hate the Jews downplay the Holocaust and says it never existed. You think it's right for these people to simply say it never existed, and so it's OK to use these as a tool to cut these people down? Of course it's not right, it's wrong. It's unjust.

I fail to see why people have the desire to mock other faiths?

You think that Jesus who is held in such high regard by Christians would be offended by such a movie. Try to be a bit more tolerant and respective. If you don't like it that Christians preach to you, then let them know. Even I have to put up with it so many times with those from different dominations, but no problem, I just tell them my views, and how I don't agree with theirs. I do it in a respective manner. I debate issues with them respectively, and hopefully we both become better persons for it.

Anyway, your excuse, that you don't like being preached to, makes your actions vindictive in nature.

radeonic2 said:
For every "good" Christan there's a 100 more that push their religion on everyone else and that's all I'll say about that.
Oh, I seriously doubt most Christians will attempt to push their religion on others. Most people don't have that kind of confidence.

But try to remember that in the belief system of Christianity, those who do not believe will be damned to eternal hellfire. So those that are attempting to push their beliefs upon others are quite "good" by Christian standards.

Chalnoth said:
Oh, I seriously doubt most Christians will attempt to push their religion on others. Most people don't have that kind of confidence.

But try to remember that in the belief system of Christianity, those who do not believe will be damned to eternal hellfire. So those that are attempting to push their beliefs upon others are quite "good" by Christian standards.
I've found a lot of religious people are very confident.. even arrogant, but what I've seen of course doesn't necessary represent what other people have seen.

Who am I try to seek revenge on?
I have no such feelings for christians or even my family, so you are mistaken I'm afraid.
I can tolerate christians jews etc fine, but it's when they start preaching to you that it becomes intolerable.
What does the Holocaust have to do with anything?
I do not hate jews or any religion, I simply disagree with their beliefs.
If poking fun at a religion means you hate them, then I guess I do hate every religion :rolleyes:

How am I making fun of christians btw?
I don't recall my self saying something like "every christian person is a complete idiot" :???:

Oh and Merry Christmas to all :cool:

John Reynolds said:
R2, the point Vince is trying to make is that while you may perceive it to be OK from a politically correct perspective to mock Christ's life (whereas mocking the suffering of others isn't kosher), it's really not much different than making fun of, say, whatever pain Martin Luther King Jr. might've felt from the gunshot wound before dying.
That assumes the man actually existed, or that his life actually ended in any way somewhat similar to the way it is described (in several slightly different ways) in the bible. That doesn't even take into account wether he was some kind of deity or not by the way. None of that might actually be true, rendering vince's point entirely moot.

Besides, if it's legal and OK by US standards to deny the holocaust, preach that jews are the offspring of the devil, that blacks are sub-human and any number of extremely offensive things, I don't understand where vince comes from in his great hate-campaign. He simply reminds me of ye average blind religious american rightist who sees no contradiction in complaining about a percieved insult against his religion, stating he (being a christian) is so much nicer than that, whilst simultaneously insulting the person he's complaining to on a personal level.

That's just another of those things that would make a normal sensible person go 'hmmm...', seeing blatant hypocricy on such a level. :LOL: So vincey, remember to turn the other cheek and judge not, lest ye be judged and all that. ;)

Back