Post Pics Of Your Setup

Got bit by the 1080p Bug

Couldn't resist the new 1080p sets out right now. My setup is basically the same besides the new TV. Sorry for the crap screens.

Desktops:

My favorite movie:

Xbox 360 looks amazing. Can't wait for Blu-Ray, HD-DVD and PS3 games in 1080p :smile:

quick screen grabs.

DOA4:

Kameo

Another one of those gorgeous Kameo Parrellax Mapping Textures again:

PDZ:

[maven];656805 said:
desk.jpg

expletive, the term "home theater" has become a whole new meaning with your setup...

That looks like a fire hazzard.Put a fire alarm in that room.

Xbox 360 looks amazing. Can't wait for Blu-Ray, HD-DVD and PS3 games in 1080p :smile:

quick screen grabs.

DOA4:

Kameo

Another one of those gorgeous Kameo Parrellax Mapping Textures again:

PDZ:

[snipped pics]

You really ought to think about buying the Toshiba HD A1, I don't know of any of my friends or cohorts that are disappointed in the player, load times notwithstanding. Its also been said that the 2nd gen may not be as good as the 1st gen. Even at $500 I think it might be the better overall buy than the MSFT HD DVD, but you never know.

Got myself the little white box today :) Finally got the cheque for some work I did 9 months ago, so went and did some shopping :)

so far I'm very impressed.

360.jpg

normally you can't see the cables :p silly camera flash :runaway:

GRAW.jpg

The 360's hooked up to a Sanyo Z series HD projector, and Sony DVF s-series DTS amp and Mission speaker setup (702e's at front & 761i's at rear).
For reference, it's a 220" pic and that's a Samsung 42" TV in the corner.........and unfortunately. I've not got my screen up, an lost me blackout blinds for this pic, hence the front windows being so evident (they're actually floor to ceiling along one side of my lounge.

You really ought to think about buying the Toshiba HD A1, I don't know of any of my friends or cohorts that are disappointed in the player, load times notwithstanding. Its also been said that the 2nd gen may not be as good as the 1st gen. Even at $500 I think it might be the better overall buy than the MSFT HD DVD, but you never know.

???

Got a new TV about a month and a half ago. Westinghouse LTV-32W6 32" LCD HDTV. Also using it as my computer monitor (1360x768 res).

It's probably too late at this point, but I was going to recommend the LVM-37w3 (1920x1080p) since you are using it as a PC monitor as well.

Got a new TV about a month and a half ago. Westinghouse LTV-32W6 32" LCD HDTV. Also using it as my computer monitor (1360x768 res).

I know all about the 1080p set they have. I chose not to buy it (plus it's significantly more expensive than the 32W6 I got for $850). My PC doesn't have enough horsepower to crank out games with enough AA and AF to make them pretty at 1920x1080. I like to run them widescreen if at all possible (which will rule out 1280x1024) and I'm not about to have it display anything other than its native res with a PC. I sit far enough away from the TV (7-8') that at 1920x1080 everything will be too small (I'm not going to jack up font and icon sizes). The 32W6 is great at 1360x768.

Got myself the little white box today :) Finally got the cheque for some work I did 9 months ago, so went and did some shopping :)

so far I'm very impressed.

360.jpg

normally you can't see the cables :p silly camera flash :runaway:

Is it just me or is that a very large centre channel?

Long time lurker, just turned registered user for this thread. Thanks OP ;)

My setup
Samsung HL-P6163W 61" DLP HDTV
(currently setup temporarily at my temporary place of residence until I move in 2 months)

360setup2.jpg

360setup1.jpg

Back