OMFG check out this Russian dude and his amazing moves! Vid link included!

That was awesome!! BTW anybody know the name of that first song in the video? I've heard it before, just can't place it.

Wow, neat video.

Khronus said:
That was awesome!! BTW anybody know the name of that first song in the video? I've heard it before, just can't place it.

Is the song, Rob D, Clubbed to Death?

Pretty hectic!

There was a documentary about this movement on Channel 4 (UK TV channel) last year called Jump Britain IIRC. I thought the discipline was called free jumping, but the correct jargon seems to be Freestyle Parkour or Freerunning.

I saw Team Ryouko but these guys were more impressive. Those Ryuoko guys seemed to be doing it in a practice environment....this guy was just out there.

Thx for the song info, I knew I'd heard it somewhere before! I ended up with the Kurayamino Mix, allofmp3.com FTW !

Thanks for your interest in Google Video

Currently, the playback feature of Google Video isn't available in your country.

We hope to make this feature available more widely in the future, and we really appreciate your patience.

Could someone kindly put up a mirror for us third-world Germans :)

That's amazing. Better than any freerunning Ive seen before. That backflip from a ledge just below a first floor window is astounding.

I followed dig's link. But while they are good at their stuff, I don't see how they compete with the Parkour video.
(I just looked at their demo movie, maybe they have other stuff too.)

Curt said:
Could someone kindly put up a mirror for us third-world Germans :)

Whoa same thing happened to my buddies in India. They cant see the vids! WTF is up with that? Why would Google block it like that?

Well, since video playback across the intarweb requires some server muscle and phat bandwidth pipes, google likely hasn't spent the cash required to set up the equipment neccessary. I don't think they're blocking anyone per se.

It works for me anyway. Google's player is great, works much better than MS's MP10 crap. ;)

Back