omg.. my mom got me one of those hungry man meals.. eek

Moloch

God of Wicked Games
Veteran
This sucker says it's 1 pound of food:oops:
Just like that story for the breakfast thing says.. advertising product weight
http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0744/
It's "pulled pork with bbq sauce with cheese fries".
44 grams of fat, 920 calories, 115mg of cholesterol (heart buster?) 96 carbs and a wopping 7 grams of protein :oops:
You'd think a huge meal like this would atleast have some protein or something nutritious, bu t no.
I just thought it was amazing she actually got me one of those, thinking I'd want that :oops:
I'm gonna put it back and make some rolled tacos.
With 6 of these I get 16 grams of protien with only 14 grams of fat and 310 cals and like 40 carbs.
Not exactly good for you(the rolled tacos) but good god.. who the hell buys this hungry man shit?
Ok.. duh... fat fucks who are wussies (no protien in this shit).

:eek:

I'd rather just cook up 4 eggs scrambled (w/skim milk) and some toast rather than have that...monstrosity.

btw, does your mom hate you? :devilish:

Last edited by a moderator:
Alstrong said:
:eek:

I'd rather just cook up 4 eggs scrambled (w/skim milk) and some toast rather than have that...monstrosity.

btw, does your mom hate you? :devilish:
well I actually made 3 eggs cuz I got hungry:LOL:
I love eggs hehe.
I made em scambled with some summer sausage with hickory smoke added in em, didnt have any shreded cheese:(

Never been a fan of the Hungry Man meals myself. Being about as lazy as they come, I prefer the Marie Calender's frozen dinners. They're the only ones I've had that actually seem to taste good.

It's obvious your mom is trying to off you. Some factors to consider:

1. Have you been a very bad boy this year?
2. Does she make lots of refereces to "the fishes" and sounds like she's got cottonballs in her mouth, referring to things Tony has done or will do, but there is no Tony in your family or circle of friends that you know of?
3. Do you have a large inheritance in your name?
4. Does she occasionally pause while talking, spin her head around a few times, and projectile vomit at you while speaking in what sounds like a foreign language?
5. Has she stroked your hair lately while inexplicably saying something like "this will make a nice lamp shade for the study"?
6. Are copious amounts of Kool-Aid being served in and around the house to people wearing all white clothing? Are these people also being handed a Hungry Man meal?

I just think it's prudent to consider these possibilities. Bon appetit :D

Chalnoth said:
Never been a fan of the Hungry Man meals myself. Being about as lazy as they come, I prefer the Marie Calender's frozen dinners. They're the only ones I've had that actually seem to taste good.
Ya I too prefer Marie Calenders/ boston market.
About a pound of food not being alot.
Well only time I wanna have the weight of my food advertised if it's burger.
I personally go for half pound burgers.. and I can barely eat em.
wireframe said:
It's obvious your mom is trying to off you. Some factors to consider:

1. Have you been a very bad boy this year?
2. Does she make lots of refereces to "the fishes" and sounds like she's got cottonballs in her mouth, referring to things Tony has done or will do, but there is no Tony in your family or circle of friends that you know of?
3. Do you have a large inheritance in your name?
4. Does she occasionally pause while talking, spin her head around a few times, and projectile vomit at you while speaking in what sounds like a foreign language?
5. Has she stroked your hair lately while inexplicably saying something like "this will make a nice lamp shade for the study"?
6. Are copious amounts of Kool-Aid being served in and around the house to people wearing all white clothing? Are these people also being handed a Hungry Man meal?

I just think it's prudent to consider these possibilities. Bon appetit :D
:oops:
Yes :oops:

There's nothing wrong with Hungry Man on rare occasions when you're too lazy to cook something. A large value meal at McDonald's is probably worse for you; at least most TV dinners include a vegetable. I wouldn't have gone for the pulled pork though, I prefer the boneless whtie meat chicken meal with mashed potatoes and corn.

Sodium, contrary to the belief of malnutritioned dieters worldwide, is actually a good thing, which is why the DRV is 2400mg. Your body needs it. Most people who worry about getting too much sodium in their diet get far too little.

And yes, 1 lb. of food is not that much; the "normal" size TV dinner is actually a pretty small serving, not enough to be considered an entire meal for most people.

BTW Excess sodium intake can be balanced with increased potassium intake, which luckliy is found in potatoes. You can eat a banana if you're still worried, though. :)

I wonder if any inmates on death row ask for a Hungry Man last meal. Would that be denied on the grounds that it would be cheating the system?

Crusher said:
Sodium, contrary to the belief of malnutritioned dieters worldwide, is actually a good thing, which is why the DRV is 2400mg. Your body needs it. Most people who worry about getting too much sodium in their diet get far too little.
Sodium can be a good thing (well, as long as we're talking about a salt of sodium, and not sodium itself....put that in your mouth and watch your head explode...), but most of the time people get too much of it. And too much sodium intake can't be fully balanced by anything, because your body likes to maintain a very specific amount of sodium, meaning it can be hard on the body if you ingest too much.

Crusher said:
There's nothing wrong with Hungry Man on rare occasions when you're too lazy to cook something. A large value meal at McDonald's is probably worse for you; at least most TV dinners include a vegetable. I wouldn't have gone for the pulled pork though, I prefer the boneless whtie meat chicken meal with mashed potatoes and corn.

And yes, 1 lb. of food is not that much; the "normal" size TV dinner is actually a pretty small serving, not enough to be considered an entire meal for most people.

BTW Excess sodium intake can be balanced with increased potassium intake, which luckliy is found in potatoes. You can eat a banana if you're still worried, though. :)
I wouldn't have gone with it either.
I'd go for the same thing, or a nice chicken pot pie.
I've been told by me doctor I've got high sodium and cholesterol.
But that was last year and I've started working out in late august;)
Although I'm not doing like running, just liftin weights.
I do eat bananas on the rate occasion though, I'd forgotten what a good banana tasted like and a few months ago I had one and was like this thing's pretty good.
ok.. I've made the beast.
the fries aren't half bad.. infact they're pretty good, but I dont like the pulled pork.

3.jpg

Look at this!

Your mom wants to kill you, man. It's obvious.

Get her before she gets you. No time for regrets about your lost childhood, or the great times you had together, Nope. It's now on. On, and live in the jungle.

Putting this stuff into a microwave is legal, maybe not sure, but giving this stuff to eat to a Human being is simply homicidal.

yucky.gif

I like the 231% cholesterol value, the 98% fat and the 87% of sodium. Yummy, there's nothing better than a microwaved dish made with nothing but fat, salt and love. A lot of love.

Vysez said:
Yummy, there's nothing better than a microwaved dish made with nothing but fat, salt and love. A lot of love.
You gotta give them some credit for coming up with the name Hungry Man, though. It sounds a whole lot better than Microwavable Lard.

Vysez said:
3.jpg

Look at this!

Your mom wants to kill you, man. It's obvious.

Get her before she gets you. No time for regrets about your lost childhood, or the great times you had together, Nope. It's now on. On, and live in the jungle.

Putting this stuff into a microwave is legal, maybe not sure, but giving this stuff to eat to a Human being is simply homicidal.

yucky.gif

I like the 231% cholesterol value, the 98% fat and the 87% of sodium. Yummy, there's nothing better than a microwaved dish made with nothing but fat, salt and love. A lot of love.
er look at the first post mate.
She got me the pulled pork with some fries in cheese sauce.
I would never eat it something that has over 200 percent of the DRV in cholesterol.. as mine's high enough as it is.
Ya I'll never eat another one of these sum bitchs.
ok i'm a big wuss.. I ate it all and I'm totally full.
I'm not a small man by any means either.
230 lbs and 5 11.. ya.. I got a gut :D but christ.. if I can't eat this whole thing without forcing my self what do the people who do look like?
Ill stick to frozen rolled tacos and the like.
I have bean cheese buritios at night when I havent had dinner at home, which is often because of my school schedule.
How bad are those for ya?

the sodium in those things is why i stay away. i guess it helps preserve them for a year or so. or is it taste? anyway i get retain alot of water (noticable to me) when i ear processed stuff like that.

My wife and I recently got a couple of healthy choice meals when they were on a really good sale at the supermarket. Those are actually some of the best microwave meals I've had, and at only 8g of fat (for a 12oz meal I believe). Granted, they are usually really expensive and I didn't check how much sodium they contained.

Nite_Hawk

Nite_Hawk said:
My wife and I recently got a couple of healthy choice meals when they were on a really good sale at the supermarket. Those are actually some of the best microwave meals I've had, and at only 8g of fat (for a 12oz meal I believe). Granted, they are usually really expensive and I didn't check how much sodium they contained.

Nite_Hawk

Very high in sodium.

Back