Futuremark: 3DMark06

trinibwoy

Meh
Legend
Supporter
Looks like Nvidia's latest drivers have a profile for 3dmark06.....so it can't be that far away, can it?

trinibwoy said:
Looks like Nvidia's latest drivers have a profile for 3dmark06.....so it can't be that far away, can it?

There's also mention of it with regard to fixes in the release notes for the latest ForceWare driver - As far as I've heard it's still alittle way off though... And Nick certainly hasn't sent me any tantalising goodies in a while! :p ;)

Hanners said:
There's also mention of it with regard to fixes in the release notes for the latest ForceWare driver - As far as I've heard it's still alittle way off though... And Nick certainly hasn't sent me any tantalising goodies in a while! :p ;)
Keep your eyes open my friend... ;)

Come on Nick, it's Christmas ... give us some new screens as a gift ... just for beyond3d members ... i know you can do it ;)

I'd like to have some info/pics under my Beyond3d Christmas Tree .
sopum_18.gif

Nick, I just gotta say I love you and all is forgiven. :cool:

Merry ho-ho, you and the rest of the FM crew have a great holiday.

I'd speculate much sooner than that. Say, soon enough for any reviewers to include it in their R580 articles ;)

Yep, don't see the need to have the flash up for more than a week - that's more than enough time to build up the hype. Much more than that and it gets real old. Here's to hoping Futuremark thinks the same way I do :)

If we do get it in time for the launch of R580, be ready for ATI PR: "We do XXXX marks more than 7800GTX!"

Followed shortly thereafter by leaks that say: "G71 does XXXX marks more than R580!"

Followed promptly by message board cheerleaders: "ATI/NVidia are cheating"! :smile:

geo said:
You entirely left out the "FM are cheating for [insert IHV here]!" threads.
... as well as the "You can't play 3DMark06 anyway" and/or "But no game uses the 3DMark06 engine" threads.

Back