Wtf??

Status
Not open for further replies.

silence

Regular
how did i get from from +550 to -200 rep?

if you dont me want around here... be free to tell m in the face.. ban or something..... this is childlish.....
if this isnt just some jokeby some of admins, then i please delete my account.... i dont want to be member where hypocrity rule like this.....

if i insultzed anyone and this is just some sort of test... then i appologize.... if not..... FUCK YOU..... delete me and lets end this shit.....

Last edited by a moderator:
silence said:
how did i get from from +550 to -200 rep?

if you dont me want around here... be free to tell m in the face.. ban or something..... this is childlish.....
if this isnt just some jokeby some of admins, then i please delete my account.... i dont want to be member where hypocrity rule like this.....

if i insultzed anyone and this is just some sort of test... then i appologize.... if not..... FUCK YOU..... delete me and lets end this shit.....

Maybe the software is broken? :???:

Nite_Hawk

radeonic2 said:
wow you got fucked in the ass:LOL:

screw that... i want hypocrits that did this do come out and then delete my account.
i aint gonna be silent anymore....
if Dave had decency to give me bad rep cause i pointed to few things i dissagree with new setup, then he or nay other admin is fucking hypocrit....

give me 10 red fucking squares, it aint change what you are..... do i care for rep? yes and no, i was always considered as some sort of "loose cannon"... so this isnt that big surprise to me...
but i hate fuckers that hide behind their "hollier then you" attitude..... fuck you all.....

DELETE ME ACCOUNT AND LET'S GET THIS THING OVER WITH.....

yes Dave, you are hypocrit in my eyes also.... you have your rep turned off, but it didnt stop you to give me neg points when i dissagreed with you... hypocrisy.....

FUCK YOU AND YOUR SITE......

(only thin i am sorry is all the people i managed to get here to follow and make you traffic..... i wish you get broke you fucker)

silence said:
for me only?

EDIT :: not me only..... OK.... have it your way... FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!

I think there might be something wrong -- I'd suggest holding off on the insanity for a bit. Take a peak at LB's acc -- he went from 6 green to 3 red it seems.

Something is fishy, that's for sure.

Bobbler said:
I think there might be something wrong -- I'd suggest holding off on the insanity for a bit. Take a peak at LB's acc -- he went from 6 green to 3 red it seems.

Something is fishy, that's for sure.

only thing fishy is admins brains here....... fish have more brain....

So you actually have proof that there is some evil conspiracy going on here? Anyway, what's the point in ranting like this? Where/What exactly is going to get you? If you have a personal problem with somebody then take it to a private message.

Either way, this thread is getting locked for pretty much obvious reasons - if have issues, deal with personally and privately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back