Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me boring/conformist/whatever...

kb1tw.jpg

czj6.jpg

liz_hurley2.jpg

thatcher.jpg

Basic said:
So very true. But it goes both ways. I have a really good looking friend, certainly one of the best looking girls I know. But still, I have yet to see a single picture of her where she even looks above average. I've seen a few pictures of her where I wouldn't recognice her if I didn't know that it's her.
You need to put up some pictures of her. It's really rare that "beautiful" people look bad in photographs. It's much more common that very average looking people come across as Adonis or Venus. Then, when you meet them in person, you scream "someone hand me a lens!!!!" :oops:

well... i dont to post croatian girls cause they look too god for you lot :devilish:

anyone that has been here knows THE truth ;)

Shogun said:
:???:

And what may I ask is wrong with her?

She looks like she starves herself. Maybe some of the other women in this thread does, but she's the only one that looks it, and she looks extremely nasty and ugly.

Skrying said:
She looks like she starves herself. Maybe some of the other women in this thread does, but she's the only one that looks it, and she looks extremely nasty and ugly.

She might not be my idea of hot, but nasty and ugly? There's seriously something wrong with you.

My willy still thinks like one, even if I'm not anymore :LOL: And I know Wavey isn't immune to eyeing up hot women. It's human nature!

Anyway, yes, Kate Beckinsale makes me twitch. Yay for being able to post in closed threads, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back