Nintendo DS for $99.99

YMMV on this as others have reported that they haven't been successful. :(

One managed to get CC to price match though so that might be an option.

I think I'm going to splurge for the graphite one from Liksang. The blue is kinda cool but perhaps a bit too kiddy for my tastes.

I went to CC first, to get them to price match. They called three Targets (so she said), and said they didnt have any in stock. If its not in stock, they dont price match. Yet I went 2-3 miles down the road, and Target did have a few in stock.

So I bought it from them, for $99.99. I then went back to CC, and was going to tell the lady that they did have some. I walked in with my Target bag, but she was busy. She looked right at me, and my bag. She got the idea. So I just left.

Well I tried it this evening at the Target closest to my home.

Denied. Was told that someone else tried the same tactic and they too were turned down.

At first I was told that they don't price match the online price but when I pointed out that the print out mentioned, In Store Only, I got a shrug.

Then the other counter person told me that "it's not our store". Uh, Catalog.Target.com isn't Target?

Oh well.

YeuEmMaiMai said:
do you really expect a highschool or even college student to know what "in store only" means?

Heh, perhaps not.

I thought I should try for the deal. If I could have gotten an Electric Blue for $99 then I probably couldn't justify $50 bucks more for the Graphite. But now since I can't get it at $99, then the true difference becomes only $20. And for that, I think I can splurge for a color I'd vastly prefer.

Back