Can I have an opinion on this website

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
Can I have an opinion on this website

And all the while we were thinking we are reading your opinions. :oops:

Opinions on what? The design? The content? What kind of person we think the author is? You need to be more specific...

K.I.L.E.R said:
What kind of person is the author. That's the one.

A rudderless boat adrift in an ocean of dispair

He needs to find himself a girly.

Perhaps as you are already freinds with him you could consider gender reassignment and BE that girly.

The band's name is "Burzum", not "Burzam". Don't journalists do research anymore nowadays? It's really just a one-man project of a guy called Varg Vikernes who is currently serving a 21 year sentence for murder.

Anyway, judging from his website, he seems clearly inspired by Burzum's militant anti-Christianity and racism.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're friend is an idiot. Lol, I always find it funny when I see things like this. The real part about it that makes me laugh is that he didnt have the balls not to say sorry. Yeah, so much for your cause kid, now get a life and realize how stupid you are.

well if he want's change - than work for it, do not destroy... very simple really... so your friend has issues in dealing with reality... in case he wants to renounce this society he needs to move to some farm in the outback 100km from next person and life his life in peace.

Back