EyeToy Chat

AlphaWolf said:
Handwriting and voice recognition have been around for years and they are still barely useable

There never had been a standard microphone in a console till DS and it already started to have big implementation (Ndogs).

You had never ben able to write in a console however Nintendo already took (few time a ago) a license for a programe for handwriting recognition so we should start to see some interesting thinghs in the future.

I hope for very smart implementations on the future in DS and Rev (I hope in PS3 too).

TTP said:
There wont be possibilities at all if we don't pay in advance. But, again, who's know what's already in the pipeline?

I have some land to sell you.

Well, it sure became quote common and used on cellphones. nm. But anyway, I understand your feelings quite well. I'm just more optimist than you I guess. Let's just quit this and see what happens together.

For taking pictures a camera has a lot more use as a portable device. I only need so many pictures of my rec room.

Thanks BlueTsunami and TTP, and the best of all is that it is very cheap both HW (it is only a camera and a micro (even DS as one)) and performance wise it all should run even in a single core P4/AMD taking in a cout that or it is from PC or thet has the best HW at the time (at least for AR, for ET2 2,14 gigaflops would be enuoght;) ), that why I still expect those on Rev/PS3 (like I expected in XB360:cry: ).

Anyways you should like this one too (see the videos).

Back