Tell interesting things about your birth

Deepak

B3D Yoddha
Veteran
I was born on 16th Feb 1980 and it was a total solar eclipse on that day here in India and it was in progress I am told. Though it is not considered auspicious here.

:oops: I am a special person.

Deepak said:
I was born on 16th Feb 1980 and it was a total solar eclipse on that day here in India and it was in progress I am told. Though it is not considered auspicious here.

:oops: I am a special person.
I had this argument with alot of astrologists, I doubt the day you "fell out of your mothers tummy" actually means anything ( aside from getting a cake every following years ).
If there are "ominous powers" influencing our live, I think the biggest influence would be in the early days of evolution (first 3 months).
Hope I dint ruin your thread, Im just desperate I wasnt born at a significant day ;)

I was born with a birthmark of cinders
Debris cast from the stars and Mother
A ring of bright slaughter, I spat in the waters
Of life that ran slick from the stabwounds in Her
Dub Me Lord Abortion, the living dead
The bonesaw on the backseat
On this bitter night of giving head
A sharp rear entry, an exit in red
Lump in the throat, on my come choke
The killing joke worn thin with breath
;)

I was born on May 23rd, 1984.

The very same day that Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom opened to a (then) record-breaking $25.3M weekend take.

Doctah Jones! No time for love!

Blade said:
I was born on May 23rd, 1984.

The very same day that Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom opened to a (then) record-breaking $25.3M weekend take.

Doctah Jones! No time for love!
I was 18 that day and went to the premier. :)

No, actually, I wasn't fat at all. I just had a really big head and a rather long body. Next to no baby fat.

radeonic2 said:
So that's how you're so smart:LOL:

Yeah, this 10lb brain came rolling out and said "Take me to your leader!"

I was around that weight too, maybe a quite a bit more, but I cannot remember. So, I guess it cannot have been due to my large head then... :cry:

wireframe said:
Yeah, this 10lb brain came rolling out and said "Take me to your leader!"

I was around that weight too, maybe a quite a bit more, but I cannot remember. So, I guess it cannot have been due to my large head then... :cry:
:smile:
My dad has a big head and hes pretty smart heh.

Oh and I was adopted.. perhaps that's interesting?

Back