Q Roach Is this You?

OMG, teh agenda has been found! Quincy is puttin' teh Ebola-Zaire dat Bill Gates gave him into teh softwarz to infect the Cube!!!

;)

uh-oh... sound the alarms the truth is out. Yup that's me... :D

I also have all three consoles and I still get a few people here saying I have an agenda. LOL! yup i'm working on some games that are multiplatform for the most part.

Well i found that when I was on Jaleco's Karnaaj Rally site (posting some lap times etc..). Are you with Jaleco? What's your job title? KR is a great top down racer btw. Reminds me of RC ProAm. The damn thing was very difficult finding though. I just dont get why a company would want to release only 5,000 copies of a game. KR is probably one of the best racers on the GBA..it'd sell great if promoted and made available through more outlets.

What is Super Bubble Pop?

nm, I read the interview.

I might just get this to have my Puzzle game fix.

BTW, which version of that game runs the smoothest?

Peppermonkey said:
What is Super Bubble Pop?

nm, I read the interview.

I might just get this to have my Puzzle game fix.

BTW, which version of that game runs the smoothest?

Well I've been playing the (emulated) GBA version a lot recently, it's a blast, I might just buy it if I can find it for a decent price, probably for GCN.

Did I mention the music OWNS?

Qroach, will a soundtrack be released? :D

Awesome. I'll pick this one up for either the Xbox or Gamecube (maybe Xbox, just to increase my small collection of Xbox games)

Or is it not out for Xbox.

Yup, i'm with Jaleco. I guess my title would be "eternal producer" but that is up in the air at the moment.

It's a decent puzzle game, but nto as good a busta move or anything like that. it's currently out for Xbox, PSX, gamecube, and GBA.

peppermonkey,

The GBA music reall is good, but there's no plans to release any MP3's sorry :)

I thought the music on the console versions was even better.

art director? no, no, not me... I'd love to be, but that's not my title. The VR1 name is no more, they are a part of the publisher jaleco.

Quincy:
"It's a decent puzzle game, but nto as good a busta move or anything like that."

Wow, whatta scoop, the eternal producer bashing his own game! I'm gonna call up IGN and tell them you said that!

:)

*G*

Hey, I was just kidding! Calm down, okay? :)

Rather funny though, you were gushing pretty bad in that interview and here where the kiddos can't see you, you're being realistic... Maybe you should try your hand at PR or politics instead? :)

*G*

Qroach said:
peppermonkey,

The GBA music reall is good, but there's no plans to release any MP3's sorry :)

I thought the music on the console versions was even better.

Heh... I'm the one who commented on the music o_O

And if a soundtrack was released I'd buy it, no questions, no flinching :)

Grall, I wasn't angry or anything when I replied. No worries...

Yeah, those interviews are so silly. You pretty much have to be like that or the PR people will kill you.

Tag, I liked the GBA music too. I was really impressed by the music they manage dto make on the GBA. however we'll never see the music released in any other format since Runecraft closed it doors :(

Qroach said:
Tag, I liked the GBA music too. I was really impressed by the music they manage dto make on the GBA. however we'll never see the music released in any other format since Runecraft closed it doors :(

Nuts! How does the music in the GCN version compare?

Hmm, i dunno. The music tracks are completely different on GC, although made buy the same people. All the music was pretty good honestly... At least that's what I think.

Back