If you could change one physical attribute of yours...

$3k, tho this is about six years ago now. I've seen it advertised for as low as $600, but I certainly wouldn't do it at some mill. Otoh, the statistics show that that more ops a doctor does, the less problems he has. I think I read somewhere that you want someone who has done at least 500.

My mother just had it done for 1800 from the best guy in new jersey .

She loves it though she can't see close that well but her near vision is really good .

My brother in law is getting in done next year and i will most likely do the same .

I just want to wake up and be able to see instead of how it is now where i have to stumble and find my glasses

Now when I think about it, a second p3nis would be quite nice actually... would make things easier with two babes at once, yummy ;)

i'd jack up my immune system so im impervious to all harm...even explosives!

i'd jack up my brains processing power so high that i could do anything, correctly, instantly.

Crusher said:
I'd make my feet smaller (5'10", size 13).
I'm about the same height I wear 13s also.
I rather like my large feet..
Not sure why you would want them smaller?
I can stll find standard shoes like vans in my size.

radeonic2 said:
I'm about the same height I wear 13s also.
I rather like my large feet..
Not sure why you would want them smaller?
I can stll find standard shoes like vans in my size.

13's aren't an uncommon shoe size, so you shouldn't have any problem finding them. However, for this height I think a size 10 or 11 is closer to average. On occassion I'll trip going up stairs or step on something, and it just makes me feel clumsy.

I guess I don't need shorter feet though, I'd settle for being 3-4 inches taller :)

Crusher said:
13's aren't an uncommon shoe size, so you shouldn't have any problem finding them. However, for this height I think a size 10 or 11 is closer to average. On occassion I'll trip going up stairs or step on something, and it just makes me feel clumsy.

I guess I don't need shorter feet though, I'd settle for being 3-4 inches taller :)
On occasion I will trip on sidewalk where the two slabs meet and its slightly higher there but other than that the size of my feet are fine.
However they are flat.

I'll trade my size 17E (you know, the ones so wide they're wider than long) for a 13 anyday. Of course I'm 6'4" so the shoe is more correct with my height.

silence said:
USE THE METRIC SYSTEM, you savages ;)
I would but I'm afriad I was born and live in the self-acclaimed best country.
Personally I'd like to move to something like britain, I really like the way they talk:LOL:
They also got some sweet cars over there and nice roads.. not all straights like in american.

Back