Mario kart , go buy it

jvd

Banned
This mario kart is great .

The controls are sweet , it plays like the supernes one .

Framerates are nice and smooth and the graphics are very sharp much better than the n64 one

The lvls are cool , they have thier own ds lvls and then a ton of lvls from the supernes , n64 and gamecube versions that you can play on retro circuts .

Its really awsome. The wifi works great too , i only had a chance to play with my friend across town but set up wasn't to bad (had to disable wep as i couldn't getit working with it but to be fair i didn't look at the manual yet haha) and the play is nice and lag free

Heck yeah! Grabbed two copies for only $34.99CDN/each ($26.91US) @Toys R US here in Canada! One hickup was my DMZ setting on the router...now my PSP is gathering dust, yikes!

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/press_release.php?aid=13164

In its first week of availability, a whopping 45 percent of people who bought the new Mario Kart® DS racing game for Nintendo DSTM already have test driven its free Wi-Fi capabilities, setting a new industry standard. This remarkable play rate of Mario Kart DS demonstrates both the easy setup and access of Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection, Nintendo's new wireless gaming service, as well as the fun game play that has always characterized the Mario Kart series.

Back