Morality test

What it said about me

"Based on your answers to the previous questions, your overall score on a conservative/liberal dimension of moral attitudes--compared with the general population--puts your percentile at 27, with the 99th percentile indicating the most liberal possible rating. Another way of explaining this is to say that out of 100 randomly-selected people, you will most likely be more liberal than 27 of them."

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.outofservice.com/moralit...ocial=46&political=48&o=24&c=41&e=48&a=50&n=7
Based on your answers to the previous questions, your overall score on a conservative/liberal dimension of moral attitudes--compared with the general population--puts your percentile at 46, with the 99th percentile indicating the most liberal possible rating. Another way of explaining this is to say that out of 100 randomly-selected people, you will most likely be more liberal than 46 of them.

71% liberal, 29% conservative
Based on your answers to the previous questions, your overall score on a conservative/liberal dimension of moral attitudes--compared with the general population--puts your percentile at 71, with the 99th percentile indicating the most liberal possible rating. Another way of explaining this is to say that out of 100 randomly-selected people, you will most likely be more liberal than 71 of them.
You tend to hold progressive/liberal values, but are more traditional on some aspects.
When it comes to social morals, you feel that society's current laws need to be more liberal and flexibile across the board.
You believe that government is too conservative and would prefer it to change several of its political and practices.

You typically don't seek out new experiences.
You tend to do things somewhat haphazardly.
You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone.
You find it easy to criticize others.
You tend to become anxious or nervous.

74% liberal and 26% conservative.

Interesting test, comprehensive enough.

* You tend to hold progressive/liberal values, but are more traditional on some aspects.
* When it comes to social morals, you feel that society's current laws need to be more liberal and flexibile across the board.
* You believe that government is too conservative and would prefer it to change several of its political and practices.

* You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways.
* You are very well-organized, and can be relied upon.
* You are neither particularly social or reserved.
* You find it easy to express irritation with others.
* You probably remain calm, even in tense situations.

link doesnt work dig.. says missing parameter.
I had same problem when I removed teh html.. so I just copied and pasted.

My wife appears to think she definitely knows what's "conservative" and what's "liberal"... but only when the topic is about the possibility of good-looking women at business cocktails that I would like to go to.

And she always contradicts herself depending on the way I bring up the topic.

Based on your answers to the previous questions, your overall score on a conservative/liberal dimension of moral attitudes--compared with the general population--puts your percentile at 57, with the 99th percentile indicating the most liberal possible rating. Another way of explaining this is to say that out of 100 randomly-selected people, you will most likely be more liberal than 57 of them.

Your values are neither extremely traditional nor particularly progressive.
When it comes to social morals, you feel that society's current laws need to be more flexible in some areas.
You believe that the government's current positions are generally acceptable, but you would prefer it to change several of its policies and practices.

• You are somewhat conventional.
  • You probably have a messy desk!
  • You are neither particularly social or reserved.
  • You tend to consider the feelings of others.
  • You probably remain calm, even in tense situations.

68% liberal

* You tend to hold progressive/liberal values, but are more traditional on some aspects.
* When it comes to social morals, you feel that society's current laws need to be more liberal and flexibile across the board.
* You believe that the government's current positions are generally acceptable, but you would prefer it to change several of its policies and practices

Reverend said:
My wife appears to think she definitely knows what's "conservative" and what's "liberal"... but only when the topic is about the possibility of good-looking women at business cocktails that I would like to go to.

And she always contradicts herself depending on the way I bring up the topic.
aslong as she's hot and keeps her mouth shut when you tell her;)

Back