How to make friends with girls?

Cartoon Corpse said:
stay away from girls! you may be happier alone (worth considering). (contrary to what 'they' tell you). the rules are all twisted to your disadvantage these days. you are forced into servitude (or else).

and they're not "sugar and spice and everything nice" (like 'they' say). they're quite stinky. why else do you think they spend so much time with primping.

the biochemical reaction they call 'love' from the hypothalmus is TEMPORARY. it's a trick. it wears off and you wonder how the hell you got into this.

they are money wasting machines as well. cards...drapes...knick knacks...shoes, hair, clothes all manner of worthless expenditures.

This is all true but it is irrelevant. You can fight your nature but you ain't gonna win. I think the trick is to go with a combination of the three second rule and the zero tolerance policy. Get in fast and cheap. Get out the minute the bullshit starts. I don't do this of course, but it sounds good ;)

TheMightyPuck said:
Get in fast and cheap. Get out the minute the bullshit starts. I don't do this of course, but it sounds good ;)

yeah this is my theory... although it ends up in me not being interested in ANYONE even though I'm surrounded by like 10,000 women. Well there are a few that i am a little interested in but that's because I haven't really had the chance to get to know them (and thus mark them off the list)

TheMightyPuck said:
Get in fast and cheap. Get out the minute the bullshit starts.

This will work fine if you're after a one-nighter or so, but mostly NOT if you're really interested in that girl and want more.

And Sage, about focus: be careful about what you want, it's a double-edged sword. By having "good" focus from people you want, you also get as much "bad" focus from people that don't like you, or are envious etc.

Like I said read a few of the books out there on speed dating and seduction. They have it down pretty well.

They have routines they do over and over again, stuff they memorize by heart and critique amongst themselves etc. There are a few variants depending on the entourage/situation but in general they know enough to keep women etc fixated for something like 5-10 minutes.

One example (not surprisingly) is knowing magic tricks. They help enormously and is one of the community 'value raisers' as well as helping to break the ice. I don't know if you've ever seen a guy pull out a pack of cards, and/or do cold 'esp' readings at a party but its pretty impressive watching the female half gravitate towards the person. Like moths to the light.

Usually they don't just do it for the 'target', but rather the targets friends and obstructions. The idea is you befriend every obstruction in the way, while ignoring the target (pissing her off yet still keeping her interested), then wait for the opportune moment to then switch the conversation to her and then isolate her away from everyone else.

Lots of other things you can do. Bring 'items' that might interest people: books, photographs, food, miscelaneous. Know some jokes (you can go in with male friends who act as foils for you, taking the brunt of the criticism), witty stories etc etc. Again make sure you don't seem interested or desperate for attention, the game is to try to act natural and interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fred beat me to the punch, there is a set formula that some guys work by to a very high percentage success rate. First thing though Deepak, you're clearly indian, and ALL indian guys I have ever met (who werent born in the uk or at least haven't spent a large amount of time here...) have horrible fashion sense. The shifty moustache and completley unstyled mop hair cut with a 5 year old shirt just doesn't work. Learn about fashion!! (Peacock theory states, something should set you apart with your image to get you noticed).

1) Go to www.bristollair.com and read EVERYTHING on that site. It contains some of the combined knowledge of guys who went from total hopeless with girls to legends with 10 long term girlfirends at a time, some of them in threesomes.

2) Approach women, if you need a "canned" opener there are plenty on bristollair, basically engage them with something non creepy

3) demonstrate higher value and create attraction.

By this point things should come naturally.

Ask a girl if she's into *insert wierd fetish here*
If nothing else you'll get some attention...

_xxx_ said:
Actually I got quite a few very nice adventures that way... :cool:

ROFL i may try that.... but not at an all-womens school (they ALL talk, you know...)

There's a line with that fetish stuff though. If you make a girl think she's so attractive that you'd do "something" to her.. it's gotta be hot.

It can't be "HEY BABY UR S0 HOTS THAT 1 WOUDL LET U SHIT ON MY CH3ST!!!!lol" because that's just.. wrong.

I'm not sure if this will work for you, Deepak, but for any white guys looking for a fun night.. try obvious impersonations. Like Sacha Baron Cohen's Borat character, a foreigner from Kazakastan that doesn't understand US customs. Go up to a girl.. get into a broken-English Arabic sort of character.. and ask, "Hello.. *slight bow* I.. my name is.. ehhhh *your name* ehhhh.. is.. is I touch your vagine? Is good, is good! ........ No?......................... In Kazakastan, is women.. ehhh.. kept in stable like, eh, dog"

It'll probably tag you a restraining order but at least I'll be having fun.

Blade said:
There's a line with that fetish stuff though. If you make a girl think she's so attractive that you'd do "something" to her.. it's gotta be hot.

It can't be "HEY BABY UR S0 HOTS THAT 1 WOUDL LET U SHIT ON MY CH3ST!!!!lol" because that's just.. wrong.
And it would really suck if she agreed to it. Unless, of course, you're into that sort of thing. *shudder*

Cartoon Corpse said:
never lasted past a few months for me. probably depends on ones biochemical recipe.

yeah it lasts from a coupple of months to a max of 2 years

Back