Spiderman 3 Villain Revealed!

jvd said:
Now recently it was reveled that she had an affair with norman and had children and that is why he picked her .

However i don't like that part hehe

What?? I haven't followed the comics for a few years. Who had an affair, MJ or Gwen Stacey?

I dropped out after all that clone bullshit and the "Scarlet Spider". Bleh.

PARANOiA said:
What?? I haven't followed the comics for a few years. Who had an affair, MJ or Gwen Stacey?

I dropped out after all that clone bullshit and the "Scarlet Spider". Bleh.

Normand and gwen stacy , they had 2 kids but are grown up because of the chemicals normand used.

One is now the green goblin the other is really sick and in the hospital .

You remember when gwen when to london in the comics ? She went there to have the kids

Sod it
Looks like I lost my bet at work. I bet that Peters teacher Dr. Connor (the Lizard) was going to be the next villain.

jvd said:
go and pick up the crisis they are rebooting the dcu

Or go pick up the new marvel story line i believe its called m . In the 6th issue wanda (scarlet witch) said no more mutants and the next issue 99.9% of mutants were gone . So the marvel universe is almost empty of mutatnts . Magneto has no power , iceman has no power , professer x is missing .
What? If there are no mutants then... weird.

Venom isn't confirmed. It's all speculation based on a comment from Kirsten Dunst. But remember, she let slip in an interview for SpiderMan-2 that the enemies would be Doc Ock, The Lizard, and BlackCat yet the other two never appeared.

Venom isn't the classic spidey villain. The more likely scenario is that Topher Grace would be Electro or Lizard. The Lizard actually fits because Spidey's enemies in the movies have been scientists like Peter who unfortunately were turned into super enemies by an experiment gone wrong, but who may have been nice guys otherwise.

What would Venom's origin be? No way it would be an alien symbiote suit. If Venom is in the movie, he will be tuned WAY DOWN from the McFarlane vision. He'd be a wimpy teen like Peter. Somehow he would be exposed to Spidey's DNA, perhaps he runs into Peter running an experiment on himself. He will gain Spidey's powers and make his own Spidey suit. I think he would bear very little resemblance to the Venom of the comics. Venom is too stupid and thoughless of a villain for Spidey.

Sandman's origin will be re-imagined. It won't be getting zapped with nuclear radiation on a beach. And it won't be some DNA mutation because DNA mutation won't explain the "sand"

Rather, I think it will have something to do with nanotechnology. He will run into a government or military nanotechnology experiment based on silicon nanites. He will be "infected" by them, and come to be able to control them.

I always had a soft spot for Sandman. He's a born loser and he knows it. He keeps trying and trying to be big and bad and always gets pummeled by spidey in the end. I believe I remember he went over to the good side for a while, joined the Avengers or something...

Anyways, this movie should be fun!

What would Venom's origin be? No way it would be an alien symbiote suit. If Venom is in the movie, he will be tuned WAY DOWN from the McFarlane vision. He'd be a wimpy teen like Peter. Somehow he would be exposed to Spidey's DNA, perhaps he runs into Peter running an experiment on himself. He will gain Spidey's powers and make his own Spidey suit. I think he would bear very little resemblance to the Venom of the comics. Venom is too stupid and thoughless of a villain for Spidey.

They would most likely use his ultimate spiderman origin. Basicly eddie brock's father and peters father made the suit to cure cancer and then they were killed because the world powers didn't wnat a cure out there. Then peter and eddie start up the research again ( eddie goes to nyu and his teacher is kurt conners (the lizard) ) Kurt knows who peter is . Peter breaks in to get the suit and it bons with him. Then he gets it off and eddie takes it . Later on peter is injured and goes to doc conners to stitch him up , the doc gets his blood and looks at it and notices its "perfect" and starts to experiment with it and the suit process and creates carnage , then carnage kills gwen stacy .

As for sandman he was a prisoner that they did experiments on

Sxotty said:
What? If there are no mutants then... weird.
There are some . But aas it was put in the comics there used to be millions of them all over the world and now there are a few hundred if even .

Basicly you have two problems with the big 2

DC has so many continuity (sp?) errors its not even funny . You have origins that directly conflict with other origins . In 85 they tried to do criss on infinate earths to condens the 5 main earths into one . However they also wanted to keep all the storys that came before which completely screwed up all of history. Then they had another small crisis , then zero hour and then our worlds at war . Now they are giving it another go and are basicly rewriting alot of things and killing off alot of the people that have conflicting origins .

Marvel on the other hand has a problem with mutants . Basicly in thier universe u can spit and hit 20 mutants . So they really needed to fix it . They needed to make it so that mutants are the minority again . So that when u have 2 mutants throw down its special and the humans take note and are scared.

I think both companys will be better off with the change.

All i know is i want kyle rayner back as the star of green lantern !

Venom is the absolute shit. I can only imagine what CG artists could do to make his character come alive now adays.. wow!! Anyhow, I thought it was announced a while back that Vin Diesel was going to play Venom?

zurich said:
Venom is the absolute shit. I can only imagine what CG artists could do to make his character come alive now adays.. wow!! Anyhow, I thought it was announced a while back that Vin Diesel was going to play Venom?

I heard a rumor that this guy is playing Venom....

tvifari13yn.jpg

No lie, I am not joking with you and yes I had the same reaction that you probably are. You may know him from "That 70's Show".

Back