The Pee Shake

Reverend

Banned
Okay, I've never really bothered to find out why this happens but my son just asked me why he shakes/trembles a little when he finishes peeing. Why?

Last edited:
Reverend said:
Okay, I've never really bothered to find out why this happens but my son just asked me why he shakes/trembles a little when he finishes peeing. Why?

So it`s normal then? :whew:

The body releases "pleasure" chemicals to reward the body for peeing, hence the shuddering.

phew!

When I read the title, I thought you were talking about something of bad taste (pun intended).

Reverend said:

A discrepance in temperature, since some of the body heat goes away with the pee and it takes a few seconds for the body to adjust.

This is actually a really cool thread!

Like, why do i sneeze when i look at bright light sources like the Sun? Am i the only one that happens to? Cause everyone here thinks im crazy.

london-boy said:
This is actually a really cool thread!

Like, why do i sneeze when i look at bright light sources like the Sun? Am i the only one that happens to? Cause everyone here thinks im crazy.

I don't have to, but the snot in your nose comes mainly from the eyes, so it's all connected. Dunno how it exactly works, but there is a link :)

BlueTsunami said:
Half of my dads face sweats when he eats apples...

While he pees? Maybe there's a connection gone wrong and that's not actually sweat...?

Ok now i've grossed myself out again..

its the same reason your balls are a lower temp then the rest of your body !!!! and well also the eason why there is no fat on your balls

Back