New HDTV!!

pascal said:
Also some pics from the front, side, side with 60%, back, connectors, bezel and controls, all with a sexy girl presenting it ;)
Sorry were those pictures of the features of the TV or the girl?:p

london-boy said:
Gosh some of u guys really are demaning!! Well i could do all that except Quake4 (NO WAY i'm paying for that piece of crap) and the sexy girl. Well actually i could arrange the sexy girl. And open a poll for you guys to choose from. Yes there are options.
Thanks LB

london-boy said:
Is HL2 and Farcry good enough? ;)

And upscaled DVDs?

I get the impression all you really want is the sexy girl(s).... :devilish:

How about Lara Croft game and Lara Croft movie?....just so we can compere size of boo...urmmm.....pixels, yes pixels, thats what i meant....;)

silence said:
How about Lara Croft game and Lara Croft movie?....just so we can compere size of boo...urmmm.....pixels, yes pixels, thats what i meant....;)

That's to check the Geometry of the panel, right?

silence said:
OFFCOURSE!!!!!!!! what else?:devilish:

Ok then i'll do that with other kinds of material, i'm sure you won't mind if they're called something like Monster Meat or Young Flashers 2005.... right?

london-boy said:
Ok then i'll do that with other kinds of material, i'm sure you won't mind if they're called something like Monster Meat or Young Flashers 2005.... right?

only if there is game to compere.... thats only reason why i picked Lara Croft....:cool:

just trying to qoute you for answer crashed my Firefox 4 times in a row.....

makes me wonder..... even my browser has better taste then you....:p

silence said:
just trying to qoute you for answer crashed my Firefox 4 times in a row.....

makes me wonder..... even my browser has better taste then you....:p

Oh please, something whose abbreviation is FF should just shut up and stop playing the angel!!!

london-boy said:
Is HL2 and Farcry good enough? ;)

And upscaled DVDs?
HL2 or Farcry are great. Also some console game.
Any dark DVD (like Sin City) scalled by the HDTV with no ambient light.

london-boy said:
I get the impression all you really want is the sexy girl(s).... :devilish:
With the phone numbers/messengers :D Thanks

pascal said:
HL2 or Farcry are great. Also some console game.
Any dark DVD (like Sin City) scalled by the HDTV with no ambient light.

Damn it, now i have to reinstall those pieces of crap?! :LOL: I'll have to delete lots of useful stuff!!!

DVD wise, i'll see what i can do. FFTSW should give a good idea of perfect IQ. Dark DVDs, i'll see what i can do...

Back