Can a japanese speaker decipher this?

That is terribly strange.

I know a Japanese speaker at work...but...ummm.....I don't think I could show that to him.

Some of the shots show the women to be ecstatic. Others look like they're in pain.

it looks like:
1) Women who get off to toy monkeys
2) Women who get off to drummers (including toy monkey drummers)
3) A contest of 'who can last the longest without going to the bathroom'.

Actually, I thought the contest was to see who could best fake sexual excitement through all the distractions.

DemoCoder said:
What the HELL is going on in this video?
Wee-eell... I know what it LOOKS like... :oops:

(Breaking your keyboard is NOT a smart thing to do if the only other alternative is a weird minikeyboard with crazy layout and stupid blue backlight... Hard to type for a compulsive poster like me. :rolleyes:)

The link doesn't open for me, but based on the comments this sounds like one of those crazy Japanese stage hypnosis shows where women are hypnotised to, among other things, find all sorts of noises sexually arousing and, well, do other equally imaginative stuff.

Bolloxoid said:
The link doesn't open for me, but based on the comments this sounds like one of those crazy Japanese stage hypnosis shows where women are hypnotised to, among other things, find all sorts of noises sexually arousing and, well, do other equally imaginative stuff.
That's essentially what the comments on 'killmyday.com' suggested.

Back