Smoking crack makes you smart

Ok Ive registered just to post this.. dammit.. ok 100 tabs in 3-4 days.. yeh ok ive seen it done.. ive also seen someone smoke three 8 Balls in a row.. anyway.. what these nice none drug taking people should know is that acid has a wierd thing with it.. if you dont have a days break between taking it you need to double the dose.. so if on day one you take 2 tabs if you take it again the next day you need to take 4.. then 8.. then 16.. so if you take acid regularly you can start taking a lot.. i dont honestly know how toxic it is.. most ive seen someone take is 25 tabs.. hmm dunno if they were double dipped or not..

Truth.

Also technically you can't really reach a toxicity level with LSD, but the stuff they used/use to cut it with you certainly can.

Strictnine was the most popular they used when I was into it, and I could always tell it too. :???:

I had a very short-lived cocaine addiction. After buying my 3rd eightball and spending all night up doing it with two friends I realized that the ultimate coke high we were after was called "death" and I figured there were cheaper ways to get it.

I quit that night and never looked back. :)

coke is bad... but i dont regret anything as much as i do trying heroin.. to anyone reading this.. dont go there.. RUN AWAY WHEN YOU SEE IT.

The Cola Kid said:
coke is bad... but i dont regret anything as much as i do trying heroin.. to anyone reading this.. dont go there.. RUN AWAY WHEN YOU SEE IT.
I never tried it, never would, never will....that shit is nothing but poison.

That was one of my very few hard and fast rules with drugs, never do heroin/PCP/angel dust. I've seen people who did; and those were the burned out, sub-human junkies I never wanted to become. :(

well i was lucky that i know.. i had my first hit when i was away somewhere and friends took me back home.. never got the chance to do it again but it definatly left its mark..

boys and girls listen and learn from our experiences..lol

Weed is NOT a gateway drug.. just make sure its not covered or sprayed in anything...

the rest.. well take at your own peril..

Basic said:
What do the experienced people here say about GHB?
Other names, similar stuff, level of danger.
Gama hydroxybutyric acid? Never heard of it...
bleh2.gif

EDITED BITS: I really hadn't, I just googled "GHB drug reference" and got this page:

Gamma Hydroxybutyrate (GHB), known as liquid x, Georgia home boy, Goop, gamma-oh, and grievous bodily harm, is a central nervous system depressant abused for its ability to produce euphoric and hallucinatory states and its alleged ability to release a growth hormone and stimulate muscle growth. Although GHB was originally considered a safe and "natural" food supplement and was sold in health food stores, the medical community soon became aware that it caused overdoses and other health problems.

GHB can produce drowsiness, dizziness, nausea, unconsciousness, seizures, severe respiratory depression, and coma. GHB can be found in liquid form or as a white powdered material. It is taken orally and is frequently combined with alcohol. Abusers include high school and college students and rave party attendees who use GHB for its intoxicating effects. Some body builders also abuse GHB for its alleged anabolic effects. Several cases have documented the use of GHB to incapacitate women for the commission of sexual assault.

In 1990, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued an advisory declaring GHB unsafe and illicit except under FDA-approved, physician-supervised protocols. In March 2000, GHB was placed in Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act.

Yes, Gamma Hydroxybutyrate.

It's a rather big thing in Sweden, and the only drug (aside from alcohol) that I've taken. A friend had a welcome drink for his birthday party, and I later found out that the active ingredient wasn't alcohol, but GHB. (This was in the days before it became illegal here.) That was the first and last time.

At that time I tried to find as much info as possible about it, and it was really hard to find anything negative - even on anti drug sites. The most negative you could find on it was "better be safe than sorry" or "massive overdoses can kill you".

Half a year later it was made illegal, and after that it was refered to as a very dangerous "death drug". And the information you can find now is very much different from before (and from what I've personally seen).

A funny/tragic sidenote:
When GHB became illegal (and harder to get hold of) party organizers were confused that the liquid soap in the restrooms quickly got used up. And the reason was even more strange. Liquid soap contains some chemical that is converted to GHB if you eat it. So there was stupid kids dinking the liquid soap. :oops:

Basic said:
Yes, Gamma Hydroxybutyrate.

It's a rather big thing in Sweden, and the only drug (aside from alcohol) that I've taken. A friend had a welcome drink for his birthday party, and I later found out that the active ingredient wasn't alcohol, but GHB. (This was in the days before it became illegal here.) That was the first and last time.

At that time I tried to find as much info as possible about it, and it was really hard to find anything negative - even on anti drug sites. The most negative you could find on it was "better be safe than sorry" or "massive overdoses can kill you".

Half a year later it was made illegal, and after that it was refered to as a very dangerous "death drug". And the information you can find now is very much different from before (and from what I've personally seen).

A funny/tragic sidenote:
When GHB became illegal (and harder to get hold of) party organizers were confused that the liquid soap in the restrooms quickly got used up. And the reason was even more strange. Liquid soap contains some chemical that is converted to GHB if you eat it. So there was stupid kids dinking the liquid soap. :oops:

getting drunk and smelling great, Listerine use to be made with 26.9% industrial alcohol, sad part is people in the states were doing it, usually the poor. Its been reduced to 21% i think. The list of stupid alternatives can go on and on :)

Back