10 years ago today...

digitalwanderer said:
Well it's my second anniversary of surviving my heart attack too, so that's gotta count for something. ;)

Now what did you do on that anniv. two years ago, bad boy? ;)

Congrats though for surviving both the heart attack AND the marriage :!:

_xxx_ said:
Now what did you do on that anniv. two years ago, bad boy? ;)
Ran along side the kids when they were on their bikes for about a mile, never did get to the fun bit. :(

Today my wife works 16 hours and I'm home with both kids for the third day straight of sickness, but they're most definately going back tomorrow...it wouldn't be good for ANY of us if they stayed home one more day! :???:

On the happy side, after today my wife is off for four days...so happy is on the way.
naughty.gif

Whenever I see this thread topic I keep adding "Sergeant Pepper taught the band to play!"

But that was twenty years. . .So Corporal Salt? Nah, it just ain't the same. . .

Congratulations Digi! I'm nowhere near getting myself into a marriage situation, but when/if I do, I will hope it stands the test of time as well as yours has.

Happy anniversary Digi. :D

And you know what they say, an apple a day keeps the heartattack away! ...Errr, or something like that anyway. :p

Thanks everyone, me and my wife both survived the day and made it to our long weekend. Got up this morning and shoved my son out of bed and to school, and am now almost relaxed. :)

Guden Oden said:
And you know what they say, an apple a day keeps the heartattack away! ...Errr, or something like that anyway. :p
Yup. That and some plavix, aciphex, lexapro, vytoren, and a bit of enteric aspirin to wash it all down with. ;)

aw, and only 10 days after the 10th anniversary of the Marathon Story Page! how cute! :D

congrats, Dig. if I don't make sense, it's because I haven't slept in a while.

The Baron said:
congrats, Dig. if I don't make sense, it's because I haven't slept in a while.

And everyone who's feeling sympathetic for his crushing class-load costing him sleep should know it's probably due to his marvy new monitor instead. :p

Ah, it was an awful 10th anniversary...but it beat the shit out of my 8th one by a mile! :LOL:

Today is feeling like a good day. My son went to school, my daughter WILL go to school, and my wife and me are finishing up knocking out our financial stuff right now.

Muchly better than yesterday. :)

geo said:
And everyone who's feeling sympathetic for his crushing class-load costing him sleep should know it's probably due to his marvy new monitor instead. :p
actually, the new monitor is probably the only reason my eyes still function.

(I wrote 600 words on Hamlet and intertextuality, 800 words on the Marathon series and transformation, agency, and immersion, and 700 on NetHack and an alternate means of achieving transformation and immersion through total agency. Almost done now... heh.)

Back