G4 talks about this weeks x05.

What he says is all fine and dandy . However when you have 3 hosts kicking microsoft and saying nothing was good that is when you cross the line from being objective to bias . The channel itself is bad , they throw on good looking girls in each show that don't really know what they are talking about and then one guy that sorta knows . Expects us to fall for it .

Thankfully they put screensavers back on , but its no longer as good as the old screen savers

jvd said:
What he says is all fine and dandy . However when you have 3 hosts kicking microsoft and saying nothing was good that is when you cross the line from being objective to bias . The channel itself is bad , they throw on good looking girls in each show that don't really know what they are talking about and then one guy that sorta knows . Expects us to fall for it .

Thankfully they put screensavers back on , but its no longer as good as the old screen savers

I would say "decent" looking girls at best. Everyone goes nuts over Morgan Webb, but Im sorry she looks manish. She has the facial features of Freddy Mercury and a plain unathletic/flat lower half. I am almost 100% sure if you removed one of her tops her milk bladders would be around her stomach. Remember her old Screen Saver days? With her short manish hair that was dyed 100 colors wearing her grunge clothes? (insert puke smiley)

evil.jpg

The best looking woman on the channel is definately Diane Mizota. Now she is officially hot. The rest of them are pretty mediocre in the big scheme of things as far as hosts go.

I'm talking tina woods who is actually nice ( i met her in person ) and the girl from cheat .

The rest are eh . But it is better than looking at guys

as for morgan webb she doesn't lok to bad , u should see her maxim shoots

Yep Tina Woods anyday. It seems like Kevin P has made a come back from no where. Wow I never thought he would shut up so many people in one statement.

You just can’t win...

Microsoft f@nboys think I’m owned by Sony.
Nintendo f@nboys think I’m a Microsoft whore.
Sony f@nboys think I’m a cyborg from 2017, created via joint effort between MS and Nintendo, sent back through time to defame their precious console.

Meanwhile...

My favorite console of this generation is the Xbox.
If given a choice I’d want my hands on the Revolution controller over, say, Jessica Alba.
And words cannot describe my love for all things Harmonix, Katamari or God of War.

I called out the GameCube for lacking 3rd party support and genre whoring Mario. Naturally, that won me the hearts and minds of the Nintendo community.

I was the loudest opponent and skeptic of Sony’s pre-rendered KillZone E3 PS3 parade. Thus, I was labeled a non-believer by legions of Madden loving dual-shock worshipers.

And I recently called out Microsoft for a few things that were shown and said at X05. Now granted, I do believe Microsoft is being the most honest about their console (and its’ capabilities) with regard to the next-gen race, but that doesn’t excuse them from the occasional checking in my book

All in all? Not the best way to make friends on the internet… no. But luckily I’m not longing for brand-zealots to add me to their MySpace pages or sing my praises in some sticky thread on an EasyBoard.

You know what; it’s entirely possible to not give a damn about the label, packaging or company behind a product. It’s entirely possible to like, love and despise unabashedly. It’s entirely possible to have differing opinions, to acknowledge the existence of a counterpoint and to not be a giant douche on the internet when confronted with one.

I know, I know... for some of you these truths are a bitter pill to swallow. Just relax, grab a Dixie cup of water, choke it down, and stfu.

Seacrest out.

This guy is an idiot.

Well looks like Kevin owned the Xbox 360 into obilivion, I'm sure Adam and Morgan will do the same when they start reviewing Xbox 360 games on they're show in a few weeks. It's only gonna get worse from here on out.

Enjoy!

Yeah.

Heh..this Kevin guy just oozes unprofessionalism.

The man can't admit that he was WAY off in his remarks in that segment.
This wouldnt be a big deal at all if he actually had some substance to his opinions, but what he did was blatant, biased misrepresentation of whats really going on.

I mean come on.."Microsucky?"

jvd said:
they throw on good looking girls in each show that don't really know what they are talking about and then one guy that sorta knows .

Pretty sexist. I think they all have about the same knowledge, privy to the same info. The guys are just louder about saying stuff.

Anyways, since the channel appeals mostly to a male demographic, of course they will have girls on.

Nfactor said:
Well looks like Kevin owned the Xbox 360 into obilivion, I'm sure Adam and Morgan will do the same when they start reviewing Xbox 360 games on they're show in a few weeks. It's only gonna get worse from here on out.

Enjoy!

System Wars still down huh? :p

Well... I think he's right.

I think most of the games currently on Xbox360 look like dress up PC game which I never play. I really want to see something that will knock my socks off MGS4. Only GOW or whatever the name of the game is comes close but I hate frist person shooters. Most Xbox 360 game look plain to me.

I think his comments are on purpose, look at the free *publicity*(negative or positive) they are getting, every gaming forum has a G4 TV thread. (free advertising)

They are practically (in)Famous!

Say something stupid and you'll get noticed.

PGR3 looks like a PS1 game.

;)

leechan25 said:
I think most of the games currently on Xbox360 look like dress up PC game which I never play. I really want to see something that will knock my socks off MGS4. Only GOW or whatever the name of the game is comes close but I hate frist person shooters. Most Xbox 360 game look plain to me.

GOW (Gears of War) is played from a third person perspective.

ImaginaryIndustryInsider said:
System Wars still down huh? :p

Exactly. I guess GS System Wars being down, the fanb0ys over there are flooding the B3D boards, pathetic.

pso said:
Exactly. I guess GS System Wars being down, the fanb0ys over there are flooding the B3D boards, pathetic.

I went to that site once, it was like looking into the Abyss......and something was staring back at me......

A Playstation Fan30y with a cheeto stuck on his cheek :oops:

I just looked at the Morgen Webb FHM spread.

:oops::oops::oops:

I see her in a COMPLETLEY different light. If you think Morgan isn't that hot....look for her FHM pictures...womanly body...underneath...making me do things...to my monitor

>.>

Last edited by a moderator:
BlueTsunami said:
I went to that site once, it was like looking into the Abyss......and something was staring back at me......

A Playstation Fan30y with a cheeto stuck on his cheek :oops:

I just looked at the Morgen Webb FHM spread.

:oops::oops::oops:

I see her in a COMPLETLEY different light. If you think Morgan isn't that hot....look for her FHM pictures...womanly body...underneath...making me do things...to my monitor

>.>

Indeed, yeah I'm from system wars, but I still think the Xboys are taking this public trashing of there console a bit to far. I mean let's not forget the E3 coverage on G4 of Allard and Back keynote address to paid for evanligist crowd in there pre-E3 show. "All of the Xbox 360 units will have a HDD unit, for saving your media files." - after the applause and the 3 month later realization that it wouldn't have one, I think the Kevin P piece was quite the accurate stickler for the MS hype wagon to be derailed on the same station that gave them media coverage at E3.

All's fair in the promotion game.

Kb-Smoker said:
This is from todays show. GOT to check this out.

Link to video of todays show

I totally thought the whole Xbox360 was a spoof, but appearently after watching that vid..it wasn't. Although he does have a point that its his opinion and his alone (although I don't agree with alot of what he said). In the end, he deserves whatever backlash he gets, he knows better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back