R520 article typos

page 29, below the DVD MPEG2 table:
It would appear that the MPEG2 decoding on the X1800's are not yet fully optimised in the drivers yet, seeing at the CPU utilisation is higher than their predecessors.
at => as

page 30, first sentence:
One element that ATI state they have improved is that the performance of the PCI Express interface such that there should be a faster performance between the graphics board and its host.
instead of "a faster performance" IMHO "higher data transfer rates" or something similar sounds better.

page 32, in the middle of the fourth paragraph:
ATI were the first to increase the pixel pipeline parallelism with R300 by including 2 quad engines, which later increased to 4 with R520, ...
R520 => R420

same page, in the middle of the second to last paragraph:
ATI have also taken to adding the new angle invariant Anisotropic Filtering, that will provide a more balanced and clearer image when off-angle textures are utilised in a scene.
taken what?

(sorry for the multiple postings, but i'm not allowed to edit my posts yet and postings in this subforum obviously don't count for the number of posts.)

at the bottom of the Doom3 test>" With 6x FSAA and 8x AF enabled " ...should read 16x AF I believe...

PS: excellent article Dave!

Back