I'm going to exercise on the Bowflex!

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
Ok, I'm gonna post up in this thread everytime I do to so I can keep track....John's comment about my toes got to me. :oops:

Time to dust it off and get back in shape, wish me luck! If I don't post for the rest of the night I probably am on another cardiac-induced vacation.... :???:

Painful, I overdid my arms big time. :oops:

But it felt good/painful. Me and my son have a new agreement/deal; when he's doing his homework in the living room I have to be working out on the Bowflex.

That way we'll both be doing things we don't want to do but have to, and anytime he feels like complaining he just looked up to see me sweaty self pumping away and got back to work.

Win/win. :)

bowflex works very well. i've had one for about 4 years now. best workout i've had (easy on body), and it's at home, and you don't need a spotter, or to shower with other men.

I can see my toes and Mr.Winky just fine right now thank you, my bulk is well distributed. (It really is, I sort of get bigger in all directions....I hide my weight pretty good without trying.)

I'm not looking forward to doing it today, not at all...but I just know my son will have homework.

It's grandparents day too there, so my Mom will be there after school....joy. :rolleyes:

Just got an Ultimate 2 in last Tuesday, and only 4 days to get it put together out of the seven big boxes. :LOL: Been using it since Saturday, every day (tho some only rowing). So not enuf yet to say the habit is firmly set in stone, but so far the resolve is holding.

Ha! I got the Ultimate and had it together in one night. (But I'll admit I'm weird and like putting stuff together like that. :oops: )

I'm actually starting to look forward to todays workout, it's a bit invigorating to push the old body a bit. :)

sytaylor said:
The "good pain" thing becomes addictive after a while. I feel disapointed if I don't get it.
I've never gotten to that point with exercise. Tonight I'm gonna go for sit-ups, pray for me. :???:

I didn't exercise for the first part of his homework, I cleaned my kitchen instead. (I don't like doing that much either, go figure.)

He's getting ready to finish it up, I'm getting ready to sweat. I'm going in. :cool:

John Reynolds said:
Aww, man, I almost feel guilty.

Almost. :p
Don't, I needed someone to kick me in the ass.

Thanks for the replies and encouragement, it's kind of why I started this thread....also to shame meself into exercising more. :oops:

Did good yesterday, I can still do sit-ups and banged out a whole bunch of sets and then abused my arms some more. The back of my biceps are throbbing this morning as are my titty-muscles (whatever you call the chest ones), as well as my tummy feeling tight (yet not painfully so) but my back hurts from 'em. (Which tells me I need to do more of them. :rolleyes: )

Two for two, gotta keep the streak going now....but not until after coffee and wake up. ;)

Back