Kyle throws a [H]issy fit about CrossFire shipping late

Status
Not open for further replies.
YeuEmMaiMai said:
He did a review of the frag box and just ripped on the ATI express 200 mainboard when it turned out to be a bad video card. it's at the top of his main page.

Lol, I find it funny how he cant admit a mistake or at least try to right it fairly these days, or has it always been this way.

Skrying said:
Lol, I find it funny how he cant admit a mistake or at least try to right it fairly these days, or has it always been this way.

Kyle would rather go down in a ball of flames that admit he was wrong. Hence the weak ass editorial today on his main page where he still didn't admit Hard was wrong. Funny that it ended up being his beloved BFG based card that was the problem. But I guess since he has so much experience with the Express 200, he was able to identify the problem and proceed to light ATI on fire over it.

btw: I show Hard as doing zero actual reviews with retail motherboards with the Express 200 chipset.

RickCain said:
Kyle would rather go down in a ball of flames that admit he was wrong. Hence the weak ass editorial today on his main page where he still didn't admit Hard was wrong. Funny that it ended up being his beloved BFG based card that was the problem. But I guess since he has so much experience with the Express 200, he was able to identify the problem and proceed to light ATI on fire over it.

btw: I show Hard as doing zero actual reviews with retail motherboards with the Express 200 chipset.

That's because he would never use one and therefore doesn't think anyone else should either. He's a weak person mentally and he is just like Adolf Hitler in his thinking.........

comparing people to hitler= dumbass.
It's funny kyle rececently was talking about assuming infomation instead of trying get to the root cause or something of that nature;)

Last edited by a moderator:
radeonic2 said:
comparing people to hitler= dumbass.

If you would spend less time calling people names and more time thinking, you would not look like an idiot.

Hitler was a very single minded person whom enforced the rule "it's my way or the highway" Mr. Bennet does the exact same thing on his website as illustrated by how he runs it and his comments regarding various issues.

YeuEmMaiMai said:
If you would spend less time calling people names and more time thinking, you would not look like an idiot.

Hitler was a very single minded person whom enforced the rule "it's my way or the highway" Mr. Bennet does the exact same thing on his website as illustrated by how he runs it and his comments regarding various issues.
You're the one spending time to spit out non sense.
Kyle is just an egotisticle person, like so many people.
Alot of guys have big egos.. but that doesn't make em hitler.

radeonic2 said:
You're the one spending time to spit out non sense.
Kyle is just an egotisticle person, like so many people.
Alot of guys have big egos.. but that doesn't make em hitler.

read what I said "he thinks like Hitler" does not mean I said he was Hitler.......

YeuEmMaiMai said:
read what I said "he thinks like Hitler" does not mean I said he was Hitler.......
Did you know hitler personally enough to really give a good comparison to Kyle?
As I said there's nothing special about kyle's condition.
He has a big ego..that's what people with big egos do.
It has nothing to do with Auschwitz or the holocaust or one of the greatest thrash metal songs of all time...

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember reading that a while back.
I hate it when people compare people to hitler just because they dont like the person, it's inane.
that's i-n-a-n-e, not insane with a letter dropped.

When people start comparing Internet folks to Adolf Hilter, that's a good sign that a thread has out-lived its usefulness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back