Lost Season 2?

London Geezer

Legend
Supporter
Has it started yet? Wasn't it last night in the US?

Anyone seen it? NO SPOILERS, i haven't seen it yet. Just wanna know... is it good...? :D

just started DL.... cant wait ;)

BTW :: thnx guys for Supernatural.... pretty good show... judging by first episode...

It was on last night. I can't tell you how it was as I was busy. I will hopefully get to watch it later today.

"got it" and watched this morning on the exercise bike... Very good episode and the hatch mystery is less mysterious now than it was before :)

carpediem said:
"got it" and watched this morning on the exercise bike... Very good episode and the hatch mystery is less mysterious now than it was before :)

i hate you..... :LOL:
now i cant wait to DL it.....

There were two espisodes on last night.

I think, anyways. I recorded them both and haven't watched them yet.

First episode was a recap of 1st season........

second episode was just as confounding as every other damn episode .......in other words, more questions than answers.......what's new?

martrox said:
First episode was a recap of 1st season........

second episode was just as confounding as every other damn episode .......in other words, more questions than answers.......what's new?

what first episode? you mean promo one?....dont confuse me....

LB :: i'll give you all details in private..... ABOUT THE SHOW!!!!!!

I have yet to see a single episode, although I have some 25 episodes (of the first season) on HD.

I haven't watched it yet, 'cos I can't decide whether I'd like to view them by my self on my PC screen, convert them for PSP, or wait until it starts airing here on TV and watch them comfortably on the sofa with my boyfriend. I think I'll patiently wait, as the overall experience will be much nicer viewed socially on etlly.

Is this 25 (or so) just the first season? You mean I have to dl som twenty episodes more if I want them complete on my HD?

rabidrabbit said:
I have yet to see a single episode, although I have some 25 episodes (of the first season) on HD.

I haven't watched it yet, 'cos I can't decide whether I'd like to view them by my self on my PC screen, convert them for PSP, or wait until it starts airing here on TV and watch them comfortably on the sofa with my boyfriend. I think I'll patiently wait, as the overall experience will be much nicer viewed socially on etlly.

Is this 25 (or so) just the first season? You mean I have to dl som twenty episodes more if I want them complete on my HD?

First season was 25 episodes, so you have the full first season.
The second has just started, so it's 26 in total so far.

london-boy said:
First season was 25 episodes, so you have the full first season.
The second has just started, so it's 26 in total so far.

and you better start watching ASAP ;) great show....

Yes it was on last night, no I haven't watched it yet....I taped it with "Invasion" to watch with my wife today. ("Lost" is one that I only watch over her shoulder)

It's available for download at the usual places already, so you should be good to go LB. :)

I'm waiting for CSI's premier, should be excellent. Also, did you catch the season premiere of "Vegas" LB? I thought you were into that one too.

digitalwanderer said:
Yes it was on last night, no I haven't watched it yet....I taped it with "Invasion" to watch with my wife today. ("Lost" is one that I only watch over her shoulder)

It's available for download at the usual places already, so you should be good to go LB. :)

I'm waiting for CSI's premier, should be excellent. Also, did you catch the season premiere of "Vegas" LB? I thought you were into that one too.

Hey i've finished the Naruto batch, now with new lost, desperate housewives and smallville, i won't have time for much else...

I found invasion to be teh suck.

Well, it was pretty good until the last 5 minutes, then you realize that the series isn't going to be very suspenseful w/respect to who's on who's side.

Maybe it'll get better, but maybe not...

i really recommend "Supernatural"...... i started to watch it and thought its gonna suck, but i was really surprised at it....

and offcourse (thnx epic)..."The 4400".... great show IMO...cant wait for next season....

london-boy said:
Hey i've finished the Naruto batch, now with new lost, desperate housewives and smallville, i won't have time for much else...
Are you "caught up" caught up with Naruto now? All the way to 152?!? :oops:

Wow, I am impressed...now go watch Bleach quick as it's getting really good. ;)

SsP45 said:
Lost was excellent, so have the first 2 episodes of House. I'm excited about CSI premiering tonight (although I'll be at work) also.
Agreed on House, I just love the show. CSI is tonight? The original one? Damn, thanks for the heads up.

Man this episode was amazing!! Sure it didn't answer anything, in fact i have even more questions now than before, but it was definately a shocker!

Back