beer, pizza and internet....

silence

Regular
i been just drinking some beer (i guess noone is surprised about that), eating some pizza and posting on internet forums..... then it strike me.... meh, thats TEH GEEK description.

ok, i have my reasons and blah, blah..... but..... urm.... how many of you do this?

/me scared

digitalwanderer said:
I'm safe, I don't drink beer. I drink coke and eat pizza cruising the net. ;)

excuses, excuses:LOL:..... ok, lets forget about beer.... lets say sode/beer, pizza and surfing?
how many of you?

FiggyG said:
I do that too, mostly with coke tho ;) Good times as there's nothing to do around here.

i usually do more work while being totally realxed and enjoying myself then having some deadline and people screaming on the phone....
i usually either work early in the morning or late in the aftertnoon.... rest is for coffees and watching girls in the city centre.....:LOL:

i would be scared too, if I did all that. yes you are a geek.

I prefer to eat infront of the box.. on a nice comfy sofa.. just relaxing and stuff.. well chewing mostly..

other than that, music, internet and a drink for me.

demonic said:
i would be scared too, if I did all that. yes you are a geek.

I prefer to eat infront of the box.. on a nice comfy sofa.. just relaxing and stuff.. well chewing mostly..

other than that, music, internet and a drink for me.

does having GF (_NOT_ Ge Force) count? its funny, i like this geekish ambient and everything, but knowing myself (and my past) it just doesnt add... so with changed?

i suspect Digi :devilish:.... he is prolly carrying W32.HouseWife@Home virus.....;) and spreading it...

Having a GF doesnt count, even if you have one. Some girls love geeks, other girls stay away from them lol.

Having a wife is worse lol.... believe me.. All my friends who have married, wished they didnt upgrade or contract that virus, that turns GF into Wife... haha!

demonic said:
Having a GF doesnt count, even if you have one. Some girls love geeks, other girls stay away from them lol.

Having a wife is worse lol.... believe me.. All my friends who have married, wished they didnt upgrade or contract that virus, that turns GF into Wife... haha!

LOL..... well Digi got virus that turned him into wife..... thats some nasty shit, no script kiddies, serious stuff....:LOL:

Roast beef, noodles, mashed potatos, and green bean casorol, plus a nice tall glass of water, and some net surfing, doesnt get much better than this.

silence said:
does having GF (_NOT_ Ge Force) count? its funny, i like this geekish ambient and everything, but knowing myself (and my past) it just doesnt add... so with changed?

i suspect Digi :devilish:.... he is prolly carrying W32.HouseWife@Home virus.....;) and spreading it...

Hey, I am NOT contagious...I'm just happy. ;)

No pizza tonight, pub burgers with double swiss cheese & garlic roasted mashed potatoes. Simple, fast, good. :)

Skrying said:
Roast beef, noodles, mashed potatos, and green bean casorol, plus a nice tall glass of water, and some net surfing, doesnt get much better than this.
Mmmmm...sounds good.

I drink beer, and pretend that I am the wheel that drives this whole thing that we call a community
bleh2qg.gif

I'm 4 months away from being able to drink legally :cry:
I just drink big gulps (44oz :D) and go on the internet.
I also eat all my meals on the computer :cool:
Who cares about being a geek, just be confident in your self
better than being a dumbass :cool:

silence said:
i usually do more work while being totally realxed and enjoying myself then having some deadline and people screaming on the phone....
i usually either work early in the morning or late in the aftertnoon.... rest is for coffees and watching girls in the city centre.....:LOL:

Hehe...I absolutely NEED deadlines and pressure, I hate it when nothing's going on.

I don't drink beer at home and I rarely eat pizza. At home, I'm surfing with a cigarette (or a special cigar:)) and music in the background mostly, but I'm rarely wasting my free time on such things like surfing the web. I mostly post here @work... ;)

Been enjoying dark chocolate in the evening for a while now, something I've not liked in the past. Lately though I've started to feel that the standard candy-type chocolate is too damn sweet and sticky. Thus, I've been practicing. :D

The best I've found so far is a brand called Amedei - it's Italian, from the Tuscany region, and damn, that's one mighty good chocolate! :) I've tried both the 60% and the 70% cocoa variety, and so far I think I prefer the slightly milder variety, but they're both really good.

Does smoking pot, drinking energy drinks and gaming marathons interrupted by more sessions and some browsing before more gaming count? I would get pizza for food if it wasnt so expensive, much cheaper to fill up on some smorgasboard chinese takeaway.

Heh, I have the missus comp set up right beside mine. We both have our dinner infront of it, mainly as she talks to her parents at the same time.

I find myself in the same boat as you with chocolate Guden. I never liked dark much, now I prefer it. I still like Nestle white chocolate with cookies, and rollo though :)

Blitzkrieg said:
Does smoking pot, drinking energy drinks and gaming marathons interrupted by more sessions and some browsing before more gaming count? I would get pizza for food if it wasnt so expensive, much cheaper to fill up on some smorgasboard chinese takeaway.

Heh, I have the missus comp set up right beside mine. We both have our dinner infront of it, mainly as she talks to her parents at the same time.

I find myself in the same boat as you with chocolate Guden. I never liked dark much, now I prefer it. I still like Nestle white chocolate with cookies, and rollo though :)

i think this counts........:LOL:

I don't drink beer (or any other alcoholic stuff) and I haven't eaten a pizza for over 10 years (sadly, I can't anymore). Besides, I never drink or eat when I'm in front of a monitor, somehow I just can't do it.

Guden Oden said:
I've tried both the 60% and the 70% cocoa variety, and so far I think I prefer the slightly milder variety, but they're both really good.

You have a lot of fun the next morning @00, soon you'll be able to take it on with l-b :devilish:

Back