what movies have you ....

epicstruggle

Passenger on Serenity
Veteran
what movies have you watched over and over again?
Ive seen at least a dozen times the following movies:
--Shawshanck Redemption
--Lotr series
--Princess bride
--Matrix (first one only)
--Glory

epic

Robocop
Total Recall
T1
T2
Point Break
Bladerunner
BarryLyndon
Eyes Wide Shut
A Clockwork Orange
La Haine [Hate]
2001 A Space Odyssey
Alien
Aliens
Gladiator
The shining
Trading Places
Comming to America
48 Hours
Stir Crazy
Se7en

to name a few

Robin Hood Men in Tights
The Producers
Princess Bride
Zoolander
Jurassic Park
Grumpy Old Men
Grumpier Old Men
Men in Black
12 Monkeys
The Birdcage
The Jerk
Any of the Marx Brothers films (Duck Soup, Coconuts, A Day at the Races, A Night at the Opera, Horsefeathers, etc.)
Blazing Sadles
Goldfinger
Wayne's World

Damn...there are so many...

And I know I'm going to think of a dozen more the second I post this.

Ichi the Killer
Battle Royale
Gozu
Last Life in the Universe
Visitor Q (that one probably makes me a sick fuck)
Alien
High Fidelity
Pale Rider
High Plains Drifter
Sin City
Repo Man (might be my favorite movie ever)

I'm surprised no one has said the original Star Wars (trilogy). (Or am I just showing my age?)

Last edited by a moderator:
How about I add one that I'm seriously embarrassed to like, but still watch it every now and then:

The Wedding Singer. :oops:

None. Just can't see the point in watching a film over and over again. Once you've seen it, you know what's going to happen next. Unfortunately, I didn't really enjoy the LoTR films - I knew the book back to front and couldn't stop myself critically wondering why parts of the story had been changed/omitted etc.

I find I don't mind watching a film a few years after first seeing it though. I'm the same with books - I can only re-read a book several years after the first read.

i read all Dune books and watched movie and even as i know how much was changed in the movie i still like it.....

Yeah, Galaxy Quest. :D It's hilarious, yet masterful.

AND the original Star Wars trilogy, and Falling Down and The Game, and the Indiana Joneses and the Back to the Futures and a whole bunch more.

A Night at the Roxbury

SLC punk
Mallrats
Crazy Beautiful
Anchorman

and anythign featuring Will Ferrel/Vince Vaughn/Ben Stiller

Legend (the one with Tom Cruise and Mia Scott. Director was Riddly Scott)

*the score for the move is beautiful to...damn Tangerine Dream...damn pan flutes

The Satan character (believe it or not....played by Tim Curry) is just...the best Satan ever! (sounds weird but true). The movies itself if very simple (Good vs Evil) and Love. Those two elements are the ONLY elements the movies revolves around....I dont' know...maybe it needs to be watched at a certain point in your life (me as a child, is when I first watched it)..but it has left a mark on me..whenever I hear the musical score..it brings back memories...

EDIT: Reservoir Dogs ROCKS!!! Vick Vega...best character ever...

---

Mr. Blonde: Was that as good for you as it was for me?

---

Mr. Brown: O.K., let me tell you what Like a Virgin's about. It's all about this cooze who's a regular fuck machine, I'm talking morning, day, night, afternoon, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.
Mr. Blue: How many dicks is that?
Mr. White: A lot.
Mr. Brown: Then one day she meets this John Holmes motherfucker and it's like, whoa baby, I mean this cat is like Charles Bronson in the Great Escape, he's digging tunnels. Now, she's gettin' the serious dick action and she's feeling something she ain't felt since forever. Pain. Pain. It hurts her. It shouldn't hurt her, you know her pussy should be Bubble Yum by now, but when this cat fucks her it hurts. It hurts just like it did the first time. You see the pain is reminding a fuck machine what it once was like to be a virgin. Hence, "Like a virgin."

---

Marvin: I already told you I don't know anything about any fucking setup; you can torture me all you want.
Mr. Blonde: Torture you? That's a good idea. I like that

---

Freddy Newandyke: [Asked by Holdaway to describe Joe Cabot] You remember the 'Fantastic Four'?
Holdaway: Yeah, with that invisible bitch, 'Flame On!' and that shit?
Freddy Newandyke: The Thing; motherfucker looks like The Thing.

^^hahhahahahhaha

Last edited by a moderator:
Commando (as much as the rest combined)
Equilibrium
Ronin
Band of Brothers
Predator
True Lies
Zoolander
Boondock Saints

Back