Favourate Anime Title Sequence

JaylumX

Newcomer
It appears i may have to approach this anime thing from a different perspective.:oops: ;)

Anyways, like the title says, what is your favourate Anime Title Sequence.

Mine is

Berserk - The juxtapositioning of the title sequence and the music is so inappropriate for the universe depicted in the anime, but i just love it

Heat Guy J - Face - love the music "I'm gonna go to the overground

Genesis Climber Mosphedia - Solder boy - Crap Anime but the music and Title Animation is second to none in my books

Super Dimensional Fortress Macross - Works so much better than the original Robotech theme tune [which i also like BTW]

Hellsing - Love the Jazzy beats

Macross 7

Vampire Princess Miyu - Again Crap Anime but love the very orientally themed music

AD Police - Very 80's but i still like it and says alot about the anime universe.

I loved the original Bleach's opening, also Azumanga Daioh is cuter than hell and the tune gets stuck in me head. (DAMN YOU HANNERS, DAMN YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL FOR THIS SICK ADDICTION!!!!!)

Oh, and Excel Saga....very possibly my favorite opening of any series.

I like the latest Naruto opening too, they generally seem to have excellent ones.

EDITED BITS: "Tonzura koite! Tonzura koite! Tonzura koite! Tonzura koite!"
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Gundam Seed has some good intros/endings, but the Destiny ones just _ROCK_. Even the music may have founds its way on to my iPod... :p Same for Zeta!

Sailor Moon S and Stars had a lot of good openings too.

It's not anime per se, but the Gummi Bears theme is so bouncy and jolly that you just have to love it. :D

Gummi Bears! Bouncing here and there and everywhere. High adventures that's beyond compare. They are the Gummi Bears!

And don't forget the Gummi Berri Juice. :D

As for anime, I'd say Ghost In The Shell 1's title sequence, Making of a Cyborg, was bad ass. I get chills whenever I see it.

I just remembered the title sequence for Mobile suit Gundam 0079. The music is GOD AWFUL but i just can't get it out of my head....its very catching.

JaylumX said:
It appears i may have to approach this anime thing from a different perspective.:oops: ;)
/whistling while looking innocent.

I really like Last Exile's opening and closing sequence.

epic

JaylumX said:
I just remembered the title sequence for Mobile suit Gundam 0079. The music is GOD AWFUL but i just can't get it out of my head....its very catching.

Oh yeah, it's classic :p There are a few other good ones.. ZZ's is pretty corny/catchy. "IT'S NOT ANIME!!"

GITS SAC 2nd Gig, "Rise" by Origa.
Hachikuro, :love: Yuki's Dramatic (OP)
Haibane Renmei, "Free Bird" by Kou Otani
Fushigi No Umi No Nadia, "Blue Water" by Miho Morikawa
Air Master, "Retsu No Matataki" by Japahari Net
FLCL, Pillows!

Hmm, whats with all the anime threads? Whilst I have nothing against anime do you not think that there are plenty of other sites where you will get more of a response to anime threads?

Not sure if this counts as anime, and it isn't a title sequence, but I did like the scene in 'Dominion Tank Police' where some theives are running of with vials of urine, and someone shouts 'Stop them! They're taking the piss'

:)

CC

Back