Xbox 360 Games To Retail For Only $49.99!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardknock

Veteran
http://www.xbox360news.com/

One of the biggest concerns about this generation of software was the rumored $59.99 price tag for games. Today we here at XBox 360 News have learned a nice piece of inside information. All first party Microsoft games should retail for the MSRP of $49.99. This does not include any third party titles but we expect them to also follow suit. This does not include any third party titles but we expect them to also follow suit.

I spoke to an XBox representative today that told me all titles that are directly published by MS should receive this price point. This includes such anticipated games as Perfect Dark Zero, Kameo, and of coruse Project Gotham Racing 3. I also learned that our story posted yesterday about backwards compatability was right on the money. He told me that 100% of all past XBox games would be compatible with the 360, of course you will have to have the HDD, but again I ask who is seriously going to purchase anything less than the Premium pack. Check back for more updates on your favorite console and remember where you heard this news first!

AWESOME news if true. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back